Find commute times to your work, school, gym and more.
Similar Apartments in or near Mishawaka, IN
Floor Plans (0)
Prices, specials, features and availability subject to change.
- Covered Parking
- Business Center
- Extra Storage
- Fitness Center
- Swimming Pool
- Washer & Dryer In Unit
- 2 full baths in every apartment
- 24-hour emergency maintenance
- All-electric, energy efficient
- BRAND NEW 2, 3 and 4 bedroom apartment homes
- Business center, conference room, computer lab
- Cable and phone connections
- Carports/garages available
- Courtyard with playground
- Dedicated walking trails with fitness stations
- Emergency Maintenance
- Fitness Facility
- Full-size Washer/Dryer included
- Patio or balcony with extra storage
- Pet friendly (conditions apply)
- Pets Allowed
- PHM School district
- Private entrance to every home
- Professional staff on site
- Spacious floorplans
- Swimming Pool and Splash Park
Units may feature
- Cable Ready
- Disability Access
- Oversized Closets
BRAND NEW AFFORDABLE LIVING IN MISHAWAKA! Our new truly spacious homes have been developed with you in mind. You will find true pleasure in coming home to a comfortable and inviting atmosphere, where your new home features all the conveniences you've come to expect. Location, affordability, huge floorplans and great schools, it's all waiting for you. Call today! Expect to be impressed.
Pets Accepted. Call for service animal policy.
Our lease terms are: 12 Months. (Please note that lease terms may vary, are subject to change without notice, and are based on availability. Inquire with property staff for complete details).
Cat Policy: Pet friendly (conditions apply).
Dog Policy: Pet friendly (conditions apply).
For more information, please call or check availability.
Call or email the property directly:Check Availability
Get Free Moving Quotes
- Here's how it works:
- Enter your move info.
- Receive up to six quotes.
- Choose your favorite.
- Start packing.
Enter your contact information so moving companies can contact you with a free quote.
Qualified movers assess your needs and prepare an estimate. It takes about two business days.
They contact you directly to discuss their services and costs.
You choose the company that works best for you.