Find commute times to your work, school, gym and more.
- High Speed Internet Access
- Washer & Dryer Connections
- Utilities Included
- Some Paid Utilities
- Ample Parking
- Cable TV Ready
- Call about 3 BDR/2 BTH duplexes with 2 car garages
- Conveniently Located to Shopping and Schools
- Easy Access to Major Interstates: I-65 and I-265
- Emergency Maintenance
- Energy Efficient Electric Apts.
- Fully Equipped Kitchen with Spacesaver Microwave
- Individually Controlled Heat and Air
- Neatly Landscaped Grounds
- Pets Allowed
- Pets Welcome/No Deposit/No Weight Limit
- Secured Mail Boxes
- Spacious Floorplans
- View Our Other Properties: Lakeview and Carrington
- Washer/Dryer Connections
Units may feature
- Air Conditioning
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan(s)
Ashby Apartments offers an executive style of living with several spacious floor plans to choose from. Affordable luxury apartments close to: churches, shopping, schools, major interstates and just minutes to downtown Louisville. We offer the busy professional comfort and convenience. At Ashby apartments, you can experience carefree, relaxed living in a quiet neighborhood, surrounded by neatly manicured grounds. Select an efficiency unit with stackable washer/dryer connections, or a one/two bedroom apartment with separate utility room for a full size washer and dryer. For prestigious living and comfort, rent a brand new one or two bedroom apartment with those special custom touches like: ceiling fans, fully equipped kitchens, cable TV ready, mini-blinds, plush carpeting, marble top vanities and much more.
Pets Accepted. Call for service animal policy.
Our lease terms are: 12 Months,6 Months. (Please note that lease terms may vary, are subject to change without notice, and are based on availability. Inquire with property staff for complete details).
Cat Policy: No Pet Deposit/$50 fee per month/No Weight Limit.
Dog Policy: No Pet Deposit/$50 fee per month/No Weight Limit.
For more information, please
or check availability.
Saturday-Sunday: Please Call
Call or email the property directly: