Find commute times to your work, school, gym and more.
exists for this email.
Contact PropertyCheck Availability
people have contacted since you.
Floor Plans (3)
Prices, specials, features and availability subject to change.
- Covered Parking
- Extra Storage
- High Speed Internet Access
- On Site Maintenance
- On Site Management
- Hot Tub
- Swimming Pool
- Washer & Dryer Connections
- 24 hour emergency maintenance
- Accepts Electronic Payments
- Boston Park has rec. center, baseball diamond
- Emergency Maintenance
- Fenced-in patios
- Fireplaces in 3 BDR homes
- Fireplaces in 3 BR homes
- Large balcony with most homes
- New/Renovated Interior
- Next to Boston Park w/tennis court, playground
- Next to Boston Park with tennis court, playground
- Nightly Courtesy Patrol
- One FREE assigned carport per townhome
- Pets accepted breed restrictions - call for policy
- Pets accepted without restrictions
- Pets Allowed
- Two pools and 2 hot tubs
Units may feature
- Air Conditioning
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan(s)
- Garbage Disposal
- Oversized Closets
- Smoke Free
Every home offers three full levels of living space including a private patio and free carport with a swimming pool and hot tub practically out your back door! 2 bedroom homes range from 1,577 square feet to 1,698 square feet and 3 bedroom homes are 2,080 square feet. We look forward to hearing from you! Call now to schedule an appointment to view your new home!
Pets Accepted. Call for service animal policy.
Our lease terms are: 12 Months,13 Months. (Please note that lease terms may vary, are subject to change without notice, and are based on availability. Inquire with property staff for complete details).
Cat Policy: .
Dog Policy: Aggressive breeds - $200 Refundable deposit / $500 Non-refundable fee / $50/month pet rent per pet.
Get Free Moving Quotes
- Here's how it works:
- Enter your move info.
- Receive up to six quotes.
- Choose your favorite.
- Start packing.
Enter your contact information so moving companies can contact you with a free quote.
Qualified movers assess your needs and prepare an estimate. It takes about two business days.
They contact you directly to discuss their services and costs.
You choose the company that works best for you.