Find commute times to your work, school, gym and more.
exists for this email.
Contact this property
Contact PropertyCheck Availability
people have contacted since you. 3 people recently contacted.
Floor Plans (3)
- $750 - $780
- Sq Ft
- Check Availability
Prices, specials, features and availability subject to change.
- High Speed Internet Access
- On Site Maintenance
- On Site Management
- Laundry Facility
- Utilities Included
- Some Paid Utilities
- 2 On-site Laundry Facilities
- 24 Hour Emergency Maintenance
- Abundant Closet Space
- Brownsboro Road and Crescent HIll area
- Close To Restaurants, Shop, Of Frankfort Avenue
- Emergency Maintenance
- Internet and Cable Access
- Mini Blinds
- Natural Lightening In Every Room
- Near Baptist Seminary, I-71 and I-64
- Near Baptist Seminary, I-71, I-64 & I-65
- On Bus Route
- On-site Laundry Facilities
- Patios/Balconies available
- Resident Pay Gas Heat and Electric
- Scenic Area With Mature Landscaping
- Some Apartments with Two Balconies Per Apartment
- Very Spacious 2 and 3 Bedroom Apts and Townhomes
- Water, Trash and Sewer Paid
Units may feature
- Air Conditioning
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan(s)
Eagles Eyrie offers a dramatically different style of living. We appeal to a select group of people...people who are looking for a unique residential environment, people who recognize uncompromising quality and unequaled design. Each of our 2 and 3 bedroom apartments are spacious and inviting with plenty of closet and storage space. When you make Eagles Eyrie your home you will enjoy the convenience of the restaurants, shops and theatres of historic Frankfort Ave. Brownsboro Rd., and the Crescent Hill Area, all seconds from your front door!
Cats Accepted. Call for service animal policy.
Our lease terms are: 12 Months,3 Months,6 Months. (Please note that lease terms may vary, are subject to change without notice, and are based on availability. Inquire with property staff for complete details).
Cat Policy: All pets must be at least 12 months of age and must be spayed/neutered. $25 monthly pet rent. $300 pet deposit for 1/$500 for 2 pets. All pets must be listed on renter's insurance policy. Call for other restrictions.
Get Free Moving Quotes
- Here's how it works:
- Enter your move info.
- Receive up to six quotes.
- Choose your favorite.
- Start packing.
Enter your contact information so moving companies can contact you with a free quote.
Qualified movers assess your needs and prepare an estimate. It takes about two business days.
They contact you directly to discuss their services and costs.
You choose the company that works best for you.