Contact PropertyCheck Availability
people have contacted since you. 7 people recently contacted.
Features & Amenities
Eagles Eyrie offers a dramatically different style of living. We appeal to a select group of people...people who are looking for a unique residential environment, people who recognize uncompromising quality and unequaled design. Each of our 2 and 3 bedroom apartments are spacious and inviting with plenty of closet and storage space. When you make Eagles Eyrie your home you will enjoy the convenience of the restaurants, shops and theatres of historic Frankfort Ave. Brownsboro Rd., and the Crescent Hill Area, all seconds from your front door!
Apartment 1 units
- Laundry Room
- Near Baptist Seminary, I-71 and I-64
- 24 Hour Emergency Maintenance
- On-site Laundry Facilities
- Internet and Cable Access
- Mini Blinds
- Abundant Closet Space
- Patios/Balconies available
- Some Apartments with Two Balconies Per Apartment
- Natural Lightening In Every Room
- On Bus Route
- Close To Restaurants, Shop, Of Frankfort Avenue
- Brownsboro Road and Crescent HIll area
- Scenic Area With Mature Landscaping
- Very Spacious 2 and 3 Bedroom Apts and Townhomes
- Water, Trash and Sewer Paid
- Resident Pay Gas Heat and Electric
- Some Paid Utilities
- Emergency Maintenance
Units may feature
- High Speed Internet Available
- Air Conditioning
- Ceiling Fan
- Cable Ready
No pets. Call for service animal policy.
Our lease terms are: 12 Months,3 Months,6 Months. (Please note that lease terms may vary, are subject to change without notice, and are based on availability. Inquire with property staff for complete details).
For more information, please call toll free at or check availability.
Call or email the property directly:Check Availability
Floor Plan Options (3)
- $730 - $730
- Sq Ft
- $700 - $700
- Sq Ft
Maps & Directions
Rent.com Moving Resources
Let Rent.com help you have a smooth and easy move. Visit the Moving Center