Similar Apartment rentals in Louisville, KY you might also be interested in:
Floor Plans (0)
Prices, specials, features and availability subject to change.
- Covered Parking
- Extra Storage
- Washer & Dryer Connections
- Utilities Included
- High Speed Internet Access
- 10 minutes to the University of Louisville
- 20 minutes to Churchill Downs
- 3 minutes from I-64 at Mellwood Ave.
- 3 minutes from I-71 at Zorn Ave.
- 5 minutes from downtown Louisville
- Built-in Bookshelves
- Carports available for rent
- Charming Crescent Hill area
- Close to The Summit, Oxmoor Center
- Eat-in kitchens
- Executive suites w/9-ft. ceilings
- Formal dining room
- Large oversized patios and balconies
- Murphy beds
- Ohio River view
- Privacy Monitoring Systems
- Some Apartments with Stainless Steel Appliances
- Studios equipped with stackable washer/dryer units
- Washer/dryer connections
- Woodburning fireplaces
Units may feature
- Air Conditioning
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan(s)
- Oversized Closets
Located just 5 minutes to downtown Louisville, close to all major shopping and entertainment. Unbelievably spacious floorplans, distinctive style and elegance, superior management team, all at a price you can enjoy. Come see why so many people choose Highwood Place Apartments for Luxury at its best. To view and print an application online, visit us at www.highwoodplace.com.
Cats Only. Call for service animal policy.
Our lease terms are: 12 Months. (Please note that lease terms may vary, are subject to change without notice, and are based on availability. Inquire with property staff for complete details).
Cat Policy: $300 pet deposit. 20.00 Add'l rent per month.
For more information, please call or check availability.
Call or email the property directly:Check Availability
Get Free Moving Quotes
- Here's how it works:
- Enter your move info.
- Receive up to six quotes.
- Choose your favorite.
- Start packing.
Enter your contact information so moving companies can contact you with a free quote.
Qualified movers assess your needs and prepare an estimate. It takes about two business days.
They contact you directly to discuss their services and costs.
You choose the company that works best for you.
Maps & Neighborhood Info
Find commute times to your work, school, gym and more.