Contact PropertyCheck Availability
people have contacted since you.
Features & Amenities
Located just 5 minutes to downtown Louisville, close to all major shopping and entertainment. Unbelievably spacious floorplans, distinctive style and elegance, superior management team, all at a price you can enjoy. Come see why so many people choose Highwood Place Apartments for Luxury at its best. To view and print an application online, visit us at www.highwoodplace.com.
Apartment 85 units
Pet friendly: Cats allowed
- Intrusion Alarm Available
- Covered Parking
- Extra Storage Units
- Washer and Dryer Hookups in Unit
- Executive suites w/9-ft. ceilings
- Woodburning fireplaces
- Formal dining room
- Eat-in kitchens
- Washer/dryer connections
- Large oversized patios and balconies
- Studios equipped with stackable washer/dryer units
- Built-in Bookshelves
- Ohio River view
- Some Apartments with Stainless Steel Appliances
- Privacy Monitoring Systems
- Murphy beds
- Carports available for rent
- 3 minutes from I-71 at Zorn Ave.
- 3 minutes from I-64 at Mellwood Ave.
- Charming Crescent Hill area
- 5 minutes from downtown Louisville
- 10 minutes to the University of Louisville
- 20 minutes to Churchill Downs
- Close to The Summit, Oxmoor Center
Units may feature
- High Speed Internet Available
- Air Conditioning
- Ceiling Fan
- Cable Ready
- Walk-in closets
Cats OK. No dogs. Call for service animal policy.
Our lease terms are: 12 Months. (Please note that lease terms may vary, are subject to change without notice, and are based on availability. Inquire with property staff for complete details). Cat Policy: $300 pet deposit. 20.00 Add'l rent per month.
For more information, please call toll free at or check availability.
Call or email the property directly:Check Availability
Floor Plan Options (7)
- Sq Ft
Maps & Directions
Rent.com Moving Resources
Let Rent.com help you have a smooth and easy move. Visit the Moving Center