Find commute times to your work, school, gym and more.
Similar Apartments in or near Louisville, KY
Floor Plans (0)
Prices, specials, features and availability subject to change.
- Extra Storage
- Furnished Available
- Fitness Center
- Swimming Pool
- Tennis Court(s)
- Laundry Facility
- Washer & Dryer Connections
- Utilities Included
- High Speed Internet Access
- Some Paid Utilities
- 24 Hour emergency maintenance
- Accepts Credit Card Payments
- Accepts Electronic Payments
- Billiard Room
- Close to Shelbyville Road and Oxmoor Malls
- Close to Shopping and Restaurants
- Emergency Maintenance
- Great Location Shelbyville Road and Moser Lane
- Minutes from I-64, I-265 and I-264
- New/Renovated Interior
- On Site Laundry Facilities
- Private Balconies/Patios
- Public Transportation
- Resident Referral Bonus
- Short Term Available
- Short Term Leases Available
- Spacious 1, 2, 3 BDR Apts. and 3 BDR THs
- Spacious Eat-in Kitchens
- Swimming Pool with new Sundeck
- Tennis Courts
- Trash Paid
- Washer and Dryer Connections
Units may feature
- Air Conditioning
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan(s)
- Oversized Closets
Welcome to Shelby Crossing Apartments!
Shelby Crossing offers the comfort and security of a perfect home at affordable rates. We are located right off Shelbyville Road in Middletown, we are just a step away from some of the finest restaurants and shopping Louisville has to offer. Fully equipped kitchens, washer & dryer hookups, swimming pool, tennis courts and clubhouse are just a few of the many amenities you will enjoy here. Come and experience the comfortable and convenient living with Shelby Crossing.
Pets Accepted. Call for Policy. Cats Allowed. Dogs Allowed. Call for service animal policy.
Variable, 3-Month, 6-Month, 9-Month, 12-Month, 13-Month.
Pet policy: Pets Accepted! Call for policy.
Get Free Moving Quotes
- Here's how it works:
- Enter your move info.
- Receive up to six quotes.
- Choose your favorite.
- Start packing.
Enter your contact information so moving companies can contact you with a free quote.
Qualified movers assess your needs and prepare an estimate. It takes about two business days.
They contact you directly to discuss their services and costs.
You choose the company that works best for you.