Find commute times to your work, school, gym and more.
- Covered Parking
- Furnished Available
- High Speed Internet Access
- Fitness Center
- Laundry Facility
- Utilities Included
- Some Paid Utilities
- 2-3 blocks from U of L campuses
- 24 hour Emergency Maintenance
- 24 hour Fitness Center
- Across the street from Spalding University
- Corporate/Furnished Apartments Available
- Deposit on 3 , 4 BDR apts equal to 1 months rent
- Emergency Maintenance
- Heated On-Site Garage
- Huge Private Terraces with breathtaking views
- Individual room climate control
- Lots and LOTS of closet space
- New/Renovated Interior
- On-Site Laundry Facility
- Pets Allowed
- Right on the TARC Bus Line
- Short walk to attractions and Nightlife
- Top Notch Security with Gated Access
- Walking Distance to New Louisville YUM! Arena!!!
Units may feature
- Air Conditioning
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan(s)
- Oversized Closets
"WELCOME TO WORLD-CLASS LIVING AT THE 800 Private Residence in downtown Louisville. Enjoy unbeatable convenience when you live just steps from many of downtown's top attractions, dining, businesses, and 4th Street Live! Sprawling floorplans and panoramic views from sweeping terraces are what make The 800 Private Residence is Louisville's premier downtown residential high-rise. FEATURES: Our spacious 1,2,3 and 4-bedroom homes come with many elite extras including heat, water, and a heated garage, doorman, laundry facilities, and tons of huge closet space. You'll enjoy the assurance of state-of-the-art security, eat-in kitchens, huge closets, spacious terraces, 24-hour maintenance and all the convenience of living downtown...just an elevator ride away. Come home to The 800 Private Residence, and get above it ALL!"
No Pets. Call for service animal policy.
Our lease terms are: 12 Months,6 Months. (Please note that lease terms may vary, are subject to change without notice, and are based on availability. Inquire with property staff for complete details).
For more information, please
or check availability.
Call or email the property directly: