We're Saying Goodbye To Our Reward Card Program But don't worry--we're saying "Hello" to a bunch more listings!
We asked our renters: if you could have anything in your search for an apartment, what would it be? And time and time again, getting rewards was not nearly as important as having options...lots of them. So that's what we're going to give you. We don't want you to just find a place to live, we want you to find an apartment you're excited to live in. Though Reward Cards may be gone, expect to see an increasing amount of listings on our site.
If all goes according to plan we will no longer offer Reward Cards after May 31, 2015. Until then, we will be removing Reward Card eligibility from listings on a rolling basis, so a listing that offers a Reward Card today may no longer be Reward Card-eligible a week from now. To be eligible for a Reward Card, your new apartment must still be Reward Card-eligible on the day you sign your lease.
We cannot guarantee when a given property will no longer be Reward Card-eligible. Once you move into an eligible property, you will have 30 days from your move-in date to report your lease and receive a Reward Card. More information about changes in the Reward Card Program can be found in our Reward Card Policy.
HOW IT WORKS*
Use Rent.com to find your next place and we'll reward you with a $100 Rent.com Visa® Reward Card!
Just Find, Tell, and Report:
1. Find a property displaying a symbol, indicating the property is Reward Card-eligible.
2. Tell the leasing office you found them on Rent.com when you visit. Note it on your guest card and application.
3. Sign your lease while the property is still Reward Card-eligible.
4. Report your lease at Rent.com or by calling (866) 432-7368 within 30 days of moving in.
* Please see the Reward Card Policy for complete rules on how to qualify for a $100 Visa® Reward Card.
Already Signed a Lease?Claim $100 Reward
How some people spent their Reward Card
"WIth my $100.00 prepaid card, I took my friends out for drinks. Cheers!" — Roanny
"We used our gift card for gas on our honeymoon to the Canadian Rockies!" — Cody
"Thanks for helping me make my new place feel like home! $100 goes a long way!" — Brittany