Find commute times to your work, school, gym and more.
exists for this email.
Similar Apartments in or near New Orleans, LA
Floor Plans (0)
Prices, specials, features and availability subject to change.
- Covered Parking
- Fitness Center
- Swimming Pool
- Laundry Facility
- Washer & Dryer Connections
- Washer & Dryer In Unit
- **Not available for all units
- *Optional - ask your leasing specialist
- Ceiling Fans*
- Completely enclosed with a gated entrance
- Convenient to New Orleans Central Bus. District
- Conveniently located within the Algiers area
- Four large laundry facilities
- Four swimming pools
- Fully equipped kitchens
- Impressive oak-lined street
- Large oversized closets
- Off street parking**
- Over 100 oak trees on main street alone
- Reduced deposit for eligible active military
- Solid Surface Flooring*
- Spacious apartment homes
- Stainless Steel appliances*
- Two fitness centers
- Washer/dryer connections*
- We are now offering lease terms up to 18 months
Units may feature
- Air Conditioning
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan(s)
- Oversized Closets
Green tree canopies and beautifully shared spaces grace Park Fontaine Apartments. Parc Fontaine enjoys an excellent location conveniently located within the Algiers area. The community is completely enclosed and has a gated entrance. Comfort. Convenience. Quality. Home. The property features four swimming pools, four large laundry facilities and two fitness centers. All units have fully equipped kitchens and off street parking
Pets Accepted. Call for service animal policy.
Please call below to find out about lease terms.
Cat Policy: Pet fees: $150 pet deposit. $150 non-refundable pet fee.
Dog Policy: 35 Pound Weight Limit.Breed Restrictions: Weight Restrictions. Pet fees: $150 pet deposit. $150 non-refundable pet fee.
Get Free Moving Quotes
- Here's how it works:
- Enter your move info.
- Receive up to six quotes.
- Choose your favorite.
- Start packing.
Enter your contact information so moving companies can contact you with a free quote.
Qualified movers assess your needs and prepare an estimate. It takes about two business days.
They contact you directly to discuss their services and costs.
You choose the company that works best for you.