Find commute times to your work, school, gym and more.
Contact this property
- Controlled Access
- On Site Management
- Fitness Center
- Washer & Dryer In Unit
- 24 hour emergency maintenance
- Accepts Electronic Payments
- Basketball Court(s)
- Brand new hardwood floors
- Chef Caliber kitchens w/breakfast bar
- Controlled building access
- Convenient to Penn Station & major roadways
- Dog & Cat friendly community
- Downtown neighborhood w/dining & shopping
- Expansive roof deck with outdoor seating
- Fitness center w/ flatscreen TV's
- Granite countertops
- High-efficiency, A/C & heat
- Indoor Basketball Court
- New/Renovated Interior
- One and two bedroom apartment homes
- Online rent payment & work order submittal
- Private decks available
- Quick walk to Peabody Institute & Mercy Hospital
- Quick walk to U of Baltimore & MICA
- Recreation Room
- Stainless steel appliances
- Wall-to-Wall carpeting in bedrooms
- Washer & Dryer in apartment
Units may feature
- Air Conditioning
- Cable Ready
- Hardwood Flooring
- Stainless Steel Appliances
Baltimore?s Newest Apartment Building!!!
301 N. Charles the former Baltimore Life Insurance Company Building; offers the ultimate urban living experience. This ideally located 11-story Art Deco-style building offers one & two bedroom apartments with soaring ceilings and expansive windows that offer breathtaking views of the city.
Pets Accepted. Call for service animal policy.
Our lease terms are: 12 Months, (Please note that lease terms may vary, are subject to change without notice, and are based on availability. Inquire with property staff for complete details). Pet Policy: $250 non-refundable pet fee Pet Restrictions: Breed Restrictions Apply. Please call for additional details.
For more information, please
or check availability.
Monday: 9:00am-5:00pm, By appointment
Tuesday-Friday: 9:00am-5:00pm, By Appointment
Saturday: 10:00am-4:00pm, By Appointment
PMC Property Group
Call or email the property directly: