Find commute times to your work, school, gym and more.
exists for this email.
Search Available Apartments
Similar Apartments in or near Baltimore, MD
Floor Plans (0)
Prices, specials, features and availability subject to change.
- High Speed Internet Access
- Laundry Facility
- Utilities Included
- Some Paid Utilities
- 24-Hour Emergency Maintenance
- Campus Shuttle
- Close to Bus Lines 3,33,36 and Morgan Shuttle
- Conveniently Located to Downtown Baltimore
- Digital Thermostats
- Emergency Maintenance
- Hot/Cold Water Included
- Laundry Facility in Each Court
- Mini-Blinds Provided on All Windows
- Nearby Shopping Center
- New/Renovated Interior
- Newly Renovated Kitchens and Baths
- Optional Eat-In Kitchen or Formal Dining Room
- Pets Allowed
- Pets Allowed up to 40 lbs.
- Resident Controlled Entrances w/ Intercom
- Smoke/Carbon Monoxide Detectors
- University Shuttle Service
- Well-Lit Parking Areas and Courtyards
Units may feature
- Cable Ready
- Hardwood Flooring
- Oversized Closets
Charming park-like community with one of the largest apartments in the area on 24 beautifully landscaped acres. Conveniently located within walking distance of Morgan State University and just a short ride to John Hopkins University, Loyola College, and the College of Notre Dame.
Cats Accepted. Call for service animal policy.
Our lease terms are: 12 Months,9 Months. (Please note that lease terms may vary, are subject to change without notice, and are based on availability. Inquire with property staff for complete details).
Cat Policy: $250 pet deposit. No monthly fee. Deposit is non-refundable.
For more information, please call or check availability.
Call or email the property directly:Check Availability
Get Free Moving Quotes
- Here's how it works:
- Enter your move info.
- Receive up to six quotes.
- Choose your favorite.
- Start packing.
Enter your contact information so moving companies can contact you with a free quote.
Qualified movers assess your needs and prepare an estimate. It takes about two business days.
They contact you directly to discuss their services and costs.
You choose the company that works best for you.