Find commute times to your work, school, gym and more.
- This property is no longer listed on Rent.com. For this reason please note that any pricing or description information may not be up-to-date.
Search Available Apartments
- High Speed Internet Access
- Washer & Dryer In Unit
- Utilities Included
- Some Paid Utilities
- Ceramic Tiled Baths
- Coffee shop nearby (Starbucks)
- Granite Countertops
- High Ceilings
- Parking at neighboring garage for a monthly charge
- Restaurants, Nightclubs, Theater, and Stadiums
- Roofdeck two blocks away; views of baseball games!
- Secured Entry
- Small fitness center two blocks away-free access
- Tile Flooring
- Washer/Dryer in apartment
Units may feature
- Air Conditioning
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan(s)
- Hardwood Flooring
- Vaulted Ceilings
Walking distance to UMD Professional Schools, Granite & Hardwood , Washer/dryer in unit, Excellence in urban living!
Located in the historic West Side near the University of Maryland, The Abell building was recently renovated and features hardwood floors, granite counters and washer/dryers! Originally built in the mid 1870's, this 5 story building showcases spacious one and two bedroom apartment homes. Huge windows and high ceilings are just some of the distinct features you will enjoy in your apartment. Admist the chaos of downtown, near the Hippodrome, Starbucks, Panera Bread and the Lexington Market, The Abell is perfect for those who thrive on the bustling rush of city living. Only one block to the University of Maryland, you can walk to school or work and then turn and walk to Oriole Park for a game or Pickles or Frank and Nicks for a bite to eat. Tours are by appointment only; there is no office on site.
Pets Accepted. Call for service animal policy.
Leases: One Year
Monday-Sunday: Please Call
PMC Property-The Abell