Similar Apartment rentals in Bladensburg, MD you might also be interested in:
Floor Plans (0)
Prices, specials, features and availability subject to change.
- Swimming Pool
- Laundry Facility
- Utilities Included
- High Speed Internet Access
- Some Paid Utilities
- 10 minutes to The Mall at Prince George's
- 15 minutes to downtown DC
- 2 min. to Bladensburg Community Center
- 5 minutes to Colmar Manor Park
- Balcony or patio available
- Big swimming pool and sundeck
- Cats welcome - no fees!
- Emergency Maintenance
- Laundry located on each floor
- MetroBus stops here w/svc. to 4 Metro stations
- Military discount. Call for details
- Military discount?call for details
- Moments to grocery, cinemas
- No Gas or Electric Bills!
- Only 5 min. to I-295 and I-495
- Pets Allowed
- Roomy floor plans with lots of closets
- Telephone entry system in each building
- Two elevators in each building
Units may feature
- Air Conditioning
- Cable Ready
- Oversized Closets
Count on us for what's really important in your next apartment! Whether it's our fantastic location or the convenience and value of no gas or electric bills, it doesn't take long to see that living at Kenilworth Towers means a simpler life is within reach. We're in the center of everything you need: Downtown DC is about 15 minutes away. Public transit at your doorstep. And within ten minutes you'll find parks, schools, grocery stores, a shopping mall, restaurants and much more!
Cats Only. Call for service animal policy.
Our lease terms are: 12 Months,6 Months. (Please note that lease terms may vary, are subject to change without notice, and are based on availability. Inquire with property staff for complete details).
Cat Policy: .
For more information, please call or check availability.
Call or email the property directly:Check Availability
Get Free Moving Quotes
- Here's how it works:
- Enter your move info.
- Receive up to six quotes.
- Choose your favorite.
- Start packing.
Enter your contact information so moving companies can contact you with a free quote.
Qualified movers assess your needs and prepare an estimate. It takes about two business days.
They contact you directly to discuss their services and costs.
You choose the company that works best for you.
Maps & Neighborhood Info
Find commute times to your work, school, gym and more.