Find commute times to your work, school, gym and more.
Floor Plans (5)
Prices, specials, features and availability subject to change.
- Extra Storage
- High Speed Internet Access
- Wireless Internet Access
- Washer & Dryer In Unit
- Utilities Included
- Some Paid Utilities
- ...and other shopping
- Ample closet space
- Balcony or Patio depnding on floorplan
- Beautiful landscaping
- Buses on Connecticut Ave Ave to nearby Metro Stops
- Clean and well-groomed community
- Close access to I-495 and Washington DC
- Daily trash collection included in rent
- Emergency Maintenance
- Gas Range
- Hardwood Floors only in Townhomes*
- New/Renovated Interior
- Personal washer/dryer
- Public Transportation
- Seperate Dining Room in both Apts and Townhomes
- Steps to the Chevy Chase Supermarket, Starbucks...
- Trail, Bike, Hike, Jog
- Updated appliances
- Well maintained units w/classic-style characer
Units may feature
- Air Conditioning
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan(s)
- Hardwood Flooring
Townhomes offer gleaming hardwood floors, spacious rooms, and personal backyards; Apartments feature wall-to-wall carpeting, ample close space and personal washer/dryer.
Our townhomes and apartments are nestled in a safe and well-groomed community, less than a mile from I-495 and less than two miles from Washington, steps to a supermarket, shopping and the Capital Crescent Trail, located in the sought-after Montogomery County, MD School District. Townhomes offer gleaming hardwood floors, spacious rooms, and personal backyards. Apartments feature wall-to-wall carpeting, ample close space and personal washer/dryer.
Pets Accepted. Cats Allowed. Dogs Allowed. Call for service animal policy.
Our lease terms are: 12 Months, (Please note that lease terms may vary, are subject to change without notice, and are based on availability. Inquire with property staff for complete details). Pet Policy: $50/mo. per dog; $25/mo. per cat.
For more information, please
or check availability.
Saturday-Sunday: Appointment only
Chevy Chase Land Company
Call or email the property directly: