Looks like Miramar Landing is no longer available on Rent.com which means this information is likely out of date.
Brand New Town Home w/ lots of upgrades, near White Marsh
Great Location !!! Only 2 miles from White Marsh Mall, 3 miles to I-95, and just minutes away from downtown Baltimore. New community ! Lots of upgrades! This BRAND-NEW brick front Town Home is located at the Middle River Community.
It features a 2 car garage, 3 bedrooms, 2 1/2 baths, 9-foot ceilings throughout the entire house, an oversize kitchen, a family room leading to the deck and lots of upgrades.
* Foyer designed Front door entry leads to a huge living room and basement.
* Upgraded carpet and open rail installed throughout the house.
* Huge, oversized kitchen with upgraded 42" oak cabinets, gas range, center island, and brand new energy efficient appliances such as side-by-side refrigerator, washer and dryer.
* Dinning room is connected to kitchen with upgraded sliding door opening to the private deck.
* Master bedroom with 2 walk-in closets, master bath suite (with garden bath and separate shower).
* Cathedral ceilings on the entire 3rd floor.
* Extra 2 feet extension at both the front and back ends of the house, providing larger living space on the main and 3rd floors.
* Finished basement, with pre-wire cable and phone line, can be easily converted to another living space.
* 2-door garage with automatic door opener, leaving plenty space on a private driveway.
* Miramar Landing is situated on 100 acres including an 18,000 sq ft retail space, walking trails & open park areas.
* Playground, baseball field, open space, wide opened outdoor, recreation area, picnic areas and parks
* School District: Baltimore
* Elementary School: Glenmar Elementary
* Middle School: Middle River Middle
* High School: Kenwood High
- Excellent for parents with elementary and middle school children (schools are right across the street).
Creating an account allows you to acccess your saved and contacted properties on any device. Already have an account?
We are experiencing technical difficulties at the moment. Please try again later.