Find commute times to your work, school, gym and more.
Contact this property
- On Site Maintenance
- *in select units
- 2-Tone Custom paint in every apt
- 4 Bar Cell Phone Reception
- Accepts Credit Card Payments
- Beautiful, mature trees and manicured landscaping
- Carefully planned community with 2 apartments p...
- Custom tiled foyers
- Emergency Maintenance
- Exclusive pool membership privileges
- Front and back views with cross circulation in ...
- GROUND LEVEL
- Large patios with courtyard and scenic views
- Location, Location, Location! All shopping, fin...
- MID LEVEL
- NEW energy-efficient appliances
- New energy-efficient windows
- New thermal and high-efficiency windows
- Newly upgraded kitchens
- Oversized 2 bedroom apartments
- Oversized floor plans
- Plush Wall-to-Wall carpeting
- Private laundry rooms in every apt
- Professional Staff
- Remodeled hallways and entry ways
- Resident Activities
- Resident Services
- State owned park and picnic area on site
- Steps away from individually assigned and reser...
- TOP LEVEL
- Washer and Dryers in every apt
Full size Washer & Dryer in unit. Huge floor plan. Great Location.
Welcome to Taylor Park. We are centrally located to the major shopping malls just one mile away from the Beltway and three miles from I-95.
Dogs Allowed. Cats Allowed. Pets Accepted. Call for service animal policy.
Our lease terms are: 12 months (Please note that lease terms may vary, are subject to change without notice, and are based on availability. Inquire with property staff for complete details).
For more information, please
or check availability.
Call or email the property directly:
Ratings & Reviews
The apartment by itself is very nice. Good layout and lots of space. The only issues we had was maintenance ca Read Moren be slow at times and the other residents do not take pride in the community. There was always garbage/food and dog feces all over the place and the Fullerton Park that is right next to the community is covered with glass from broken bottles. Also the parents just let their children run wild which can be quite bothersome if you go to bed early so that you can get up at 2am for work.
December 9, 2013
Taylor Park Resident
The sound from the people living above us is nerve racking! We hear every single move they make. It sounds lik Read Moree they're coming through the ceiling. Some of the rules are a bit strict, making it feel like your under a constant microscope. They see a mini blind is Ben and they bill you for a new one automatically without even talking to you about it. Parking is the very worst for a second vehicle and guests.
November 18, 2014