Similar Condo rentals in Olney, MD you might also be interested in:
Floor Plans (0)
Prices, specials, features and availability subject to change.
Features & Amenities
Rare end unit with additional den/office. 2 story upper level condo with the best view of the lake in the neighborhood! Privately owned. For rent by owner.
* 1145 square feet
* 2 story upper level end unit condo
* 2 bedrooms, den/office, 1 full bath, 1 half bath, living room, kitchen, dining room
* Washer/dryer, refrigerator, microwave
* Brand new oven, brand new dishwasher
* 26 Sony flat screen TV professionally mounted in kitchen. Free for use by renter.
* Air ducts and fireplace recently swept
* Both bedrooms have 2 closets with shelving
* LOTS of storage space. Large storage space on bottom floor under stairs, additional closets downstairs and upstairs and outdoor storage under front steps.
* Reserved parking space (corner spot with extra room). Plenty of additional parking available.
* Private stairs to entrance
* Secure lock mail box
* Trash, snow and leaf removal included
* New community tennis courts and pool included
Located in the Fair Hill neighborhood in the heart of Olney in-between Fair Hill Town Center (Green Turtle & Harris Teeter) (0.3 miles) and Montgomery General Hospital (0.3 miles). 3 minute walk to either location.
Condo 1 units
Pet friendly: Dogs allowed
- Assigned Parking
- Recycling Available
- Swimming Pool
- Tennis Court(s)
- Washer & Dryer In Unit
- Utilities Included
- High Speed Internet Access
- Some Paid Utilities
- Brand new dishwasher
- Brand new oven
- Off Street Parking
- Professionally mounted 26 Sony Flat Screen TV
- Self-cleaning Oven
- Tile Flooring
Units may feature
- Air Conditioning
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan(s)
- Garbage Disposal
No Pets. Call for service animal policy.
1 year lease beginning December 1, 2013
For more information, please call or check availability.
Call or email the property directly:Check Availability
Get Free Moving Quotes
- Here's how it works:
- Enter your move info.
- Receive up to six quotes.
- Choose your favorite.
- Start packing.
Enter your contact information so moving companies can contact you with a free quote.
Qualified movers assess your needs and prepare an estimate. It takes about two business days.
They contact you directly to discuss their services and costs.
You choose the company that works best for you.
Maps & Neighborhood Info
Find commute times to your work, school, gym and more.