Similar Apartment rentals in Temple Hills, MD you might also be interested in:
Floor Plans (0)
Prices, specials, features and availability subject to change.
- Extra Storage
- Swimming Pool
- Laundry Facility
- Utilities Included
- High Speed Internet Access
- 10 minutes to Henson Creek Park
- 10 minutes to major employers
- 10 minutes to the National Harbor
- 15 minutes to DC or Alexandria, VA
- 2 minutes to the Beltway (I-495)
- 20 laundries throughout
- 5 min. to Hillcrest Heights Community Center
- 5 min. to Iverson Mall
- Ample free parking
- Big living area and separate dining area
- Buses for grades K-12 stop on site
- Covered balcony or patio
- Den available in 1
- Mailboxes conveniently located in each bldg.
- MetroBus stops here w/svc. to Metro's Green Line
- Mini-blinds supplied
- Moments to 100's of shops, restaurants
- No Gas or Electric Bills!
- Open-style kitchen with breakfast bar
- Wall-to-wall carpet and generous closet space
Units may feature
- Air Conditioning
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan(s)
- Oversized Closets
Count on Us for what's really important in your next home! Whether it's our fantastic location or the convenience and value of no gas or electric bills, it doesn't take long to see that living at Gateway Square means a simpler life is within reach. We're in the center of everything you need: Public transit at your doorstep. The Beltway in 2 minutes. In the neighborhood you'll find grocery stores, malls, schools, parks, community centers & more!
Cats Only. Call for service animal policy.
Our lease terms are: 12 Months,6 Months. (Please note that lease terms may vary, are subject to change without notice, and are based on availability. Inquire with property staff for complete details).
Cat Policy: .
For more information, please call or check availability.
Call or email the property directly:Check Availability
Get Free Moving Quotes
- Here's how it works:
- Enter your move info.
- Receive up to six quotes.
- Choose your favorite.
- Start packing.
Enter your contact information so moving companies can contact you with a free quote.
Qualified movers assess your needs and prepare an estimate. It takes about two business days.
They contact you directly to discuss their services and costs.
You choose the company that works best for you.
Maps & Neighborhood Info
Find commute times to your work, school, gym and more.