Find commute times to your work, school, gym and more.
Contact PropertyCheck Availability
people have contacted since you. 2 people recently contacted.
Floor Plans (3)
Prices, specials, features and availability subject to change.
- Extra Storage
- Laundry Facility
- Washer & Dryer In Unit
- Utilities Included
- High Speed Internet Access
- $40 Application and Credit Check Fee
- 24-Hour emergency maintenance
- A beautiful serene sitting
- Accepts Credit Card Payments
- Accepts Electronic Payments
- Cable TV hook-up
- Conveniently located to downtown Westminster
- Emergency Maintenance
- Enormous walk-in closets
- Fully equipped, eat-in kitchens (2 bedroom only)
- Individually controlled heating and A/C
- Large individual storage areas
- Laundry facilities in every building
- Mini and vertical blinds
- New/Renovated Interior
- Pet Park
- Professional on-site management and maintenance
- Professionally landscaped grounds
- Short Term Available
- W/D in select 2 Bdrm apts.
- Wall-to-wall carpeting
- You will enjoy a relaxing
Units may feature
- Air Conditioning
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan(s)
- Disability Access
- Garbage Disposal
- Oversized Closets
Convenient Location...Washer and Dryer in all 2 bedroom apartments...Pets accepted up to 75 pounds
WILLOWOOD APARTMENTS is a community that you will be proud to call home. The community is located minutes from historic downtown Westminster. Willowood is a quiet community situated in a country setting. You get the best of country living when you choose Willowood Apartments as your home.
Breed Restriction. Pets Accepted. Cats Allowed. Dogs Allowed. Call for service animal policy.
3, 6, 9 or 12 month lease terms. 2 pets maximum. 75 lb weight limit. $25 pet rent. $300 non-refundable pet fee. Restricted breeds apply, please call for details.
Get Free Moving Quotes
- Here's how it works:
- Enter your move info.
- Receive up to six quotes.
- Choose your favorite.
- Start packing.
Enter your contact information so moving companies can contact you with a free quote.
Qualified movers assess your needs and prepare an estimate. It takes about two business days.
They contact you directly to discuss their services and costs.
You choose the company that works best for you.