Prices, specials, features and availability subject to change.
Short Term, or Month to Month lease! Sunny and Spacious Studio with floor to ceiling windows and private bathroom, located on the 300 block of Harvard Street in Cambridge in a location that cannot be beaten! Only a 10-minute walk to Harvard Sq, just 6 minutes walking distance to Whole Foods and YMCA of Cambridge. The Red Line at Central Square and Harvard Square are 9-10 minutes walking distance.
The apartment features hardwood flooring throughout, full-size kitchen, sunny and open living space with built-in A/C, updated bathroom, and ample closet. Rent includes heat and hot water, card-operated laundry facilities in the building.
***This is a month to month lease, management requires 30 days notice to end the lease. They are paying the Full Broker?s Fee, the move-in costs are just First Month and 1-Month Security Deposit. The unit will be professionally cleaned and painted before the start of the lease***
- The landlord is paying the FULL Broker's Fee!
- Professionally Managed
- Cat Friendly
- Built in A/C
- 6 minute walk to Whole Foods Market and YMCA
- 10 minute walk to Harvard Sq/Central Sq
- Rent includes heat and hot water
- Card-op Laundry facilities on site
- Bike storage on site
- Garage and off-street parking available for $150/month
- 9 minute walk to the Red Line at Central Square Station
- 1-3 minute walk to either the 1 and 68, Bus Lines
- 9-10 minute walk to either the 47, 64, 70, 70A, 64, 83, 91, and CT1 Bus Lines
Pets Accepted. Cats Allowed. Call for service animal policy.
Creating an account allows you to acccess your saved and contacted properties on any device. Already have an account?
We are experiencing technical difficulties at the moment. Please try again later.