Find commute times to your work, school, gym and more.
Contact this property
Prices, specials, features and availability subject to change.
- Extra Storage
- Fitness Center
- Swimming Pool
- Washer & Dryer In Unit
- *In Select Apartment Homes
- 24 HR Maintenance Response Guarantee
- Basketball Court(s)
- Beautifully landscaped BBQ and picnic areas
- Bright, open floor plans w/ spacious living rooms
- Complimentary resident events & social gatherings
- Contemporary cabinetry and high end appliances
- Conveniently located at Route 1 and I-95
- Ease of access to and from Boston
- Expansive clubhouse w/ social lounge
- Fitness center w/ children's play room
- Full Concierge Service
- Fully equipped gourmet kitchens
- Generous closet and storage space
- Indoor basketball court
- Loft and den floor plans available
- Onsite concierge services
- Recreation Room
- Recycling bins located throughout the community
- Two options for finishes and appliance package
- Vaulted ceilings and large loft-like windows*
Units may feature
- Air Conditioning
- Loft Layout
Halstead Danvers offers a whole new way of living that is unique and exciting, with unrivaled amenities that offer more ways to relax and have fun than any other communities in the greater Boston area. Located at both Route 1 and I-95 the Halstead Danvers is surrounded by 75 acres of private, secluded green space with easy access to Boston and the 128 business corridor. Choose from over 60 different apartment floor plans, 4 building styles, with three finish options to completely customize your living experience at Halstead Danvers.
Pets Accepted. Call for service animal policy.
Our lease terms are: 2-12 months (Please note that lease terms may vary, are subject to change without notice, and are based on availability. Inquire with property staff for complete details).
Pet Policy: Maximum 2 pets per apartment. $75.00 pet rent. $500 pet deposit.
For more information, please
or check availability.
Bozzuto ManagementView all Bozzuto Management properties
Call or email the property directly: