Contact PropertyCheck Availability
people have contacted since you. 9 people recently contacted.
Floor Plans (3)
Prices, specials, features and availability subject to change.
- Gated Access
- On Site Maintenance
- On Site Management
- Recycling Available
- 24-hour clothes care center
- 24-hour fitness center with individual cable TVs
- Bike storage
- Blocks to Dorchester Park
- Cobblestone courtyards
- Controlled building access
- Expansive windows
- Exposed brick wall in select units
- Free parking
- Grill(s) Available
- High Ceilings
- High ceilings w/ natural wood beams- select units
- Historic architectural elements in every home
- Interior zen gardens in lobbies
- Located right on the MBTA
- Minutes to the Boston Harbor Walk
- One mile to I-93 & 7.5 miles from Downtown/Finan
- Private entrances in select units
- Scenic river views in select units
- Self-cleaning Oven
- Situated on the Neponset River
- Urban kitchens w/ chic white cabinets
- Walk to Neponset River Reserve and trail
- Walk to the Red Line T Stop
Units may feature
- Air Conditioning
- Cable Ready
- Disability Access
- Garbage Disposal
- Hardwood Flooring
- Vaulted Ceilings
- Stainless Steel Appliances
On the Neponset River, at the crossroads of vintage and vogue, you'll find Baker Chocolate Factory Apartments in Boston, Mass. Here in the heart of Dorchester's historic Lower Mills district, is the 1806 site of America's first successful chocolate mill, now transformed into a unique apartment enclave. Fast-forward to the 21st Century: Dorchester Lower Mills is a thriving, hip community with an eye to the future. This neighborhood has undergone a renaissance and attractions abound within walkin
The former Baker's Chocolate Factory headquarters has also been reborn: its three renovated mill buildings have found new life as 133 residential apartments arranged in studio, one and two-bedroom flats and lofts. Historical charm and unique architectural elements abound, including a mansard roof with a quaint cupola and an arched brick entryway. Outdoors, the community features two landscaped interior cobblestone courtyards and wonderful picnic and gathering areas overlooking the river. Inside, you'll enjoy zen garden entries and the 24-hour fitness center with individual TVs. Baker Chocolate Factory apartment homes also feature sustainable features such as various energy- and water-saving devices and stainless-steel Energy Star appliances. Many homes have exposed brick walls, natural wood beams and private entrances. Upgraded urban kitchens will delight your inner foodie, while wide window expanses bring in plenty of light and scenic river views. Where vintage meets vogue: Baker Chocolate Factory Apartments!
Call for Policy. Call for service animal policy.
Lease terms are variable. Please inquire with property staff.
Get Free Moving Quotes
- Here's how it works:
- Enter your move info.
- Receive up to six quotes.
- Choose your favorite.
- Start packing.
Enter your contact information so moving companies can contact you with a free quote.
Qualified movers assess your needs and prepare an estimate. It takes about two business days.
They contact you directly to discuss their services and costs.
You choose the company that works best for you.
Maps & Neighborhood Info
Find commute times to your work, school, gym and more.