Find commute times to your work, school, gym and more.
exists for this email.
Similar Apartments in or near Haverhill, MA
Floor Plans (0)
Prices, specials, features and availability subject to change.
- Covered Parking
- Extra Storage
- Fitness Center
- Laundry Facility
- Washer & Dryer Connections
- Washer & Dryer In Unit
- 24-hour emergency maintenance
- 7ft. windows with abundant natural light
- A one minute walk to the MBTA Commuter Rail
- Balconies available
- Business center
- Dishwasher and garbage disposal
- Elevators in building
- Free garage parking and guest parking
- Gorgeous views of Downtown Haverhill
- Gorgeous views of the Merrimack River
- Gourmet kitchens available
- Guest suite rental for your visitors
- Heat, hot water, and air conditioning included
- Only cats allowed
- Oversized closets
- Premium fitness center
- Spacious and welcoming lobby with Wi-Fi
- Steps to the historic district
- Washer/dryer available in select apartments
- Washer/dryer hookups
Units may feature
- Air Conditioning
- Cable Ready
- Oversized Closets
Viewpoint at Bixby Crossing is the most impressive building on the Haverhill skyline. This landmark structure rises majestically over the Merrimack River and features every fine amenity and convenience you would expect in such an extraordinary residence. Heat, hot water and A/C are included in the rent. Please call for your appointment today!
Cats Accepted. Call for service animal policy.
Our lease terms are: 12 Months. (Please note that lease terms may vary, are subject to change without notice, and are based on availability. Inquire with property staff for complete details).
Cat Policy: No pet fee.
For more information, please call or check availability.
Call or email the property directly:Check Availability
Get Free Moving Quotes
- Here's how it works:
- Enter your move info.
- Receive up to six quotes.
- Choose your favorite.
- Start packing.
Enter your contact information so moving companies can contact you with a free quote.
Qualified movers assess your needs and prepare an estimate. It takes about two business days.
They contact you directly to discuss their services and costs.
You choose the company that works best for you.