Find commute times to your work, school, gym and more.
- This property is no longer listed on Rent.com. For this reason please note that any pricing or description information may not be up-to-date.
- 1 mile (2 min) from Holyoke High School
- 1 mile from Crossier Field
- 1 mile from Fitzpatricks Ice Skating/Hockey Rink
- 1 mile from Holyoke Hospital
- 1 mile from Roberts Field
- 1 mile William Peck School
- 3 miles (10 min) from 99's
- 3 miles (10 min) from Holyoke Mall
- 3 miles (10 min) from Ruby Tuesdays
- 3 miles (10 min) from Uno Chicago Grill
- Churches - Kingdom Hall
- Churches - Our Lady of the Cross
- Close to multiple grocery stores
- Data Jacks connecting Living Room and Bedroom
- Dinosaur Footprints
- Enter Custom (50 chars max)
- High Ceilings
- Holyoke Community College
- Holyoke Heritage State Park
- Jump Right onto 391 South
- Mount Tom State Reservation
- Nations 2nd largest St. Patrick's Day Parade
- Washer and Dryer Connections in Pantry
- Wistariahurst Museum.
Units may feature
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan(s)
- Garbage Disposal
- Hardwood Flooring
$1100 / 2br - 915ftA,A - Newly renovated 2 bedroom, 1 bath - 2nd Floor apartment available
Freshly renovated 2 bed, 1 bath apartment available! This 2nd floor apartment has large bedrooms and spacious living areas. New modern kitchen appliances, updated bathroom, and new cabinets and countertops. Bright and welcoming with a bonus room and outdoor patio! Bonus room has been used as a sitting room, toy room, and computer room/office in the past.
Cats Accepted. Call for service animal policy.
Review with showing agent or property manager during viewing.
Monday-Sunday: Please Call