Prices, specials, features and availability subject to change.
Contact for details
We're renting our 2 bedroom 1 bath apartment in a 2 unit-condo in the Hillside neighborhood of Medford starting January 1, 2017.
Apartment main features:
- 2 bedrooms
- 934 square feet of living space
- Laundry and storage area in basement - front loading high efficiency washer
- Back deck, back yard, and covered front porch
- Stainless steel Bosch appliances and old style side pantry in tile-floor kitchen
- Hardwood floors throughout; original wood hutch in dining room.
- De-lead certified unit; lead reports for soil, water, and interior available.
- 4 raised bed gardens in which you can grow your own delicious produce (potentially year round if you want to make some cold frames)
- Claw foot bathtub, rainfall shower head, cedar-plank lined bathroom (see pictures)
- 1 minute walk to 96 bus line, 7 minute walk to 94 and 80 bus line, 10 minute walk to Tufts campus
- 7 minute walk to coffee/restaurants/green spaces
- 10 minute walk to Whole Foods
- On-street parking only, but there is ample parking on this street!
- Utilities not included in rent; gas + electric on average = $125/month.
- Rent is $2,000/month and due on 1st day of each month
- Lease runs January 1, 2017 to August 31, 2017 with option for obtaining subsequent lease September 1, 2017 to August 31, 2018 right away. Some flexibility on start date of lease. Please contact for details
- First and last month's rent and security deposit required upon lease signing.
- Formal lease agreement signed with rules and regulations document.
- 3 references from previous landlords
- Email communication with landlords regarding timing of regular maintenance to apartment property
- No more than 2 cats okay in unit.
Please email with questions or interest in unit!
Pets Accepted. Cats Allowed. Call for service animal policy.
Creating an account allows you to acccess your saved and contacted properties on any device. Already have an account?
We are experiencing technical difficulties at the moment. Please try again later.