Prices, specials, features and availability subject to change.
Contact for details
Lovely first-floor condo in historic Winter Hill brownstone offered at $2,400/mo. Beautiful high-ceilings, vintage ornaments, and a big outdoor/basement bonus spaces make this a lovely Somerville getaway with easy access to the city. One bedroom, very spacious,
No smoking or pets,
- Single bedroom opening onto private deck
- Chef's kitchen with granite-topped island; tons of counter space
- Huge living room with big windows, vintage woodwork/mouldings, and decorative fireplace
- Private deck opening onto shared patio
- Single off street parking spot in private lot included!
- Spacious finished basement (892 sq. ft) - perfect for desk space/TV room/man cave!
- Abundant storage! Clothes closets/pantry upstairs, huge storage closet downstairs
- Washer/dryer included in unit
- Radiant gas heat included in rent
- Tenant pays electric and cable/internet
- Apartment is partially furnished - two sofas included in basement (shown in images)
- Walking distance to Magoun Square
- Steps to the 89 bus (Davis Square/Sullivan Square) - 30 mins. from front door to the heart of downtown Boston!
- Easy access to Somerville community path via Lowell St.
- 10 minute walk to the future location of the Lowell St. Green Line Station
- Fantastic local restaurant selection: Daddy Jones, Olde Magoun's Saloon, Sarma, Highland Kitchen, Winter Hill Brewing Company all within a 15 minute walk
Creating an account allows you to acccess your saved and contacted properties on any device. Already have an account?
We are experiencing technical difficulties at the moment. Please try again later.