Find commute times to your work, school, gym and more.
Similar Apartments in or near Weymouth, MA
Floor Plans (0)
Prices, specials, features and availability subject to change.
- On Site Maintenance
- On Site Management
- Fitness Center
- Swimming Pool
- Laundry Facility
- Utilities Included
- Some Paid Utilities
- CORT Furniture Rental
- * In Select Homes
- 24-Hour Emergency Maintenance
- Accepts Credit Card Payments
- Accepts Electronic Payments
- Children's Playground
- Emergency Maintenance
- Flexible Lease Terms Available
- Generous Closets
- Great Views *
- Heat and Hot Water Included
- Individual Thermostat Control
- Maintenance Free Lifestyle
- Minutes From Downtown Boston
- Minutes From Routes 3, 93 & 95
- Nearby Restaurants and Shopping
- On-site Laundry Facilities
- Package Acceptance and Delivery
- Pet Friendly - Cats and Dogs Welcome*
- Picnic Area with BBQ Grills
- Pre-wired for Cable, Internet and Telephone
- Private Patio or Balcony in Select Floorplans
- Recycling bins located throughout the community
- Resident Services Website
- Separate Dining Room *
- Short Term Available
- Sparkling Outdoor, Swimming Pool
- State-of-the-Art Fitness Center
- Unique Floorplans with Separate Kitchens
- Wall-To-Wall Carpeting
- Within a half mile of a bus line(s)
Two Bedrooms starting at only $1265
At Weymouth Place, you can choose between spacious studio, one bedroom, and two bedroom apartments, nestled in the heart of Weymouth. All of the apartments have large living areas and generous windows that look out on a picturesque Weymouth, MA. You'll love the large closets and the roomy living areas. Each of these apartments was carefully laid out so that every room offers you plenty of room to work, play, and relax. Everything you need to be comfortable is in the apartments at Weymouth Place in Weymouth.
Dogs Allowed. Cats Allowed. Pets Accepted. Call for service animal policy.
Lease terms are variable. Please inquire with property staff.
Dog Policy: 115 Pound Weight Limit. Maximum 2 dogs per apartment. $65.00 pet rent. $500 pet deposit.
Cat Policy: Maximum 2 cats per apartment. $65.00 pet rent. $500 pet deposit.
Get Free Moving Quotes
- Here's how it works:
- Enter your move info.
- Receive up to six quotes.
- Choose your favorite.
- Start packing.
Enter your contact information so moving companies can contact you with a free quote.
Qualified movers assess your needs and prepare an estimate. It takes about two business days.
They contact you directly to discuss their services and costs.
You choose the company that works best for you.