Looks like Village Park Of Ann Arbor is no longer available on Rent.com which means this information is likely out of date.
Make sure to check out these similar properties in the area.
Our residents tell us they live at Village Park of Ann Arbor because:
1. Washer/Dryer in every apartment
2. Located in the Northeast corner of Ann Arbor with easy access to US-23 and M-14. Also minutes from downtown, University of Michigan, St. Joseph Mercy and VA Hospitals
3. Thru-Design apartments
4. Private balconies and patios in each apartment
5. Award-winning school district (Greenhills School, King Elementary, Clague Middle School and Huron High School)
6. Central heating and air conditioning, partial heat included
7. Tree-lined or courtyard views
8. 24-hour fitness center
9. Bay window seating in bedroom
10. Newly renovated clubhouse with resort-class amenities
Recipient of the 2009 and 2010 CEL & Associates Platinum "A List" Award for Customer Service
Lease terms are variable. Please inquire with property staff.
Dog Policy: $50.00 pet rent. $250 pet deposit. $150.00 non-refundable pet fee. Restrictions: No agressive breeds.
Cat Policy: $20.00 pet rent. $250 pet deposit. $150.00 non-refundable pet fee.
Dogs Allowed. Cats Allowed. Pets Accepted. Call for service animal policy.
Creating an account allows you to acccess your saved and contacted properties on any device. Already have an account?
We are experiencing technical difficulties at the moment. Please try again later.