Find commute times to your work, school, gym and more.
exists for this email.
Contact this property
Contact PropertyCheck Availability
people have contacted since you. 8 people recently contacted.
Floor Plans (5)
Prices, specials, features and availability subject to change.
- Covered Parking
- Extra Storage
- High Speed Internet Access
- Wireless Internet Access
- Swimming Pool
- Laundry Facility
- Washer & Dryer Connections
- Utilities Included
- Some Paid Utilities
- 10 Miles From Firekeepers Casiono
- 1Block From Lienar Path
- 2 Blocks From Kellogg Community College
- 3 Minutes From Federal Center
- 3 Minutes From Fullblast Water Park
- 5 Miles Lakeview Square Mall
- 8 Minutes From Kellogg
- Accepts Credit Card Payments
- Accepts Electronic Payments
- Accepts Residents Packages
- Battle Creek Best Kept Secret
- Block in Half From Bronson Hospital
- Cats and Dogs Welcome
- Close To Bailey Park
- Close Y Center and Fitness Centers
- Emergency Maintenance
- New/Renovated Interior
- Nice Wooded Views
- Only 7 Miles From Denso Factory
- Pennfield School District
- Public Transportation
- Quite Peaceful Community
- Several Resident On-site Services
- Short Term Available
- Walking Distance To City Bus Route
- Washer and Dryer Connections In Town Homes
Units may feature
- Air Conditioning
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan(s)
- Oversized Closets
Close to Linear Park...Close to Kellogg, Federal Center, Kellogg Community College, Hospital...Bus line...
Hidden Lane Apartments is a small quiet community nestled in the heart of Battle Creek it has all the luxuries you associate with home. We are a block from Kellogg Community College and about 5 miles from Pennfield Schools.
Weight Restriction. Cats Allowed. Dogs Allowed. Call for service animal policy.
Lease terms: 3, 6, 9, 12 months.
Pet policy: up to 40 lbs/ea, maximum one pet per unit. Refundable pet deposit of $200 required, plus $20/mo pet rent. Breed restrictions apply.
Ratings and Reviews
Hidden Lane Apartments Resident
All staff are very friendly, courteous, and helpful. The only reason I did not give an excellent overall ratin Read Moreg would be some minor repairs to the grounds (parking lots, parking spot lines). Windows need to be updated, it would help energy efficiency. My building is limited in parking, sometimes that can be a challenge. Overall this is a great complex.
December 5, 2013
Get Free Moving Quotes
- Here's how it works:
- Enter your move info.
- Receive up to six quotes.
- Choose your favorite.
- Start packing.
Enter your contact information so moving companies can contact you with a free quote.
Qualified movers assess your needs and prepare an estimate. It takes about two business days.
They contact you directly to discuss their services and costs.
You choose the company that works best for you.