Find commute times to your work, school, gym and more.
Contact this property
Prices, specials, features and availability subject to change.
- Business Center
- High Speed Internet Access
- Wireless Internet Access
- Swimming Pool
- Tennis Court(s)
- Laundry Facility
- Utilities Included
- Some Paid Utilities
- Accepts Credit Card Payments
- All 2 Bedrooms Have A Dishwasher
- Corporate Furnished Apartments Now Available
- Emergency Maintenance
- Free Local Moving Truck
- Nearby Colleges-Kellogg Community & Miller College
- New Appliances
- New Balconies
- New Carpet throughout
- New/Renovated Interior
- On City Bus Route
- Only 1 mile form Battle Creek Health Care Facility
- Park-Like Setting
- Pennfield Township High School
- Picnic and Grillings Areas
- Public Transportation
- Quiet, Comfortable and Convenient Living
- Sand Volleyball Court
- Short Term Available
- State-of-the-Art Customer Service
- Walking Distance to Grocery and Banking
- Walking Distance to Shopping, Restaurants
- We Pay The Water Bill
Units may feature
- Air Conditioning
- Cable Ready
- Garbage Disposal
- Oversized Closets
Convenient Location...New Management...
Pines at Pennfield Apartments has so much to offer you. Featuring quiet, comfortable and convenient living. We are with-in walking distance to shopping, restaurants, banking and grocery. Our residents enjoy C.O. Brown Stadium and downtown water parks and shopping for recreation. Stop by today for your own personal tour.
Pets Accepted. Breed Restriction. Call for service animal policy.
Leases offered 6 months, 9 months, and 12 months.
Pet policy allows dogs and cats with maximum of 2 pets. Pet rent is $20 each pet. Restricted breeds are all aggressive breeds including Pit Bulls and Rottweiler. Non-Refundable pet fee is $300.
For more information, please
or check availability.
Bear Holdings III LLC
Call or email the property directly:
Ratings & Reviews
The only problem I had was some of my neighbors were loud and noisy and when I called to have them do the nois Read Moree ordinance they did nothing.
January 14, 2014