Contact PropertyCheck Availability
people have contacted since you. 7 people recently contacted.
Floor Plan Options (3)
- $619 - $639
- Sq Ft
- Sq Ft
- Sq Ft
Prices, specials, features and availability subject to change.
Features & Amenities
Arbor Reserve Apartments & Townhomes, a premiere community committed to uncompromising quality and services, is situated in a friendly residential neighborhood conveniently located near Coldwater Community Health Center, downtown shopping district and within walking distance to secondary schools and beautiful Heritage Park. Arbor Reserve is the community of choice for Coldwater residents.
Apartment 100 units
Pet friendly: Cats allowed Dogs allowed
- Extra Storage
- Furnished Available
- Laundry Facility
- Washer & Dryer Connections
- Utilities Included
- High Speed Internet Access
- Some Paid Utilities
- 11 onsite laundry facilities
- 24 Hour Emergency Maintenance Service
- 30 Section 8 subsidized units
- Close to nearby schools, recreation, and hospital
- Community Center
- Community Room
- Computer Center
- Convenient living near Heritage Park
- Easy access to Downtown
- Frost Free Refrigerator
- Gas Heat - Included in Rent
- Handicap Accessible Parking
- Less than 1/2 mile from Heritage Park
- Natural gas includes: stove, water heater, furnace
- Pets Allowed
- Picnic Pavilion
- Resident Parking Available
- Window Treatments
Units may feature
- Air Conditioning
- Cable Ready
- Oversized Closets
Pets Accepted. Call for service animal policy.
Our lease terms are: 12 Months,None. (Please note that lease terms may vary, are subject to change without notice, and are based on availability. Inquire with property staff for complete details).
Cat Policy: 40 Pound Weight Limit.Call for Policy.
Dog Policy: 40 Pound Weight Limit.Breed Restrictions: Breed Restrictions. Call for Policy.
For more information, please call or check availability.
Call or email the property directly:Check Availability
Maps & Neighborhood Info
Rent.com Moving Resources
Let Rent.com help you have a smooth and easy move. Visit the Moving Center