Similar Apartment rentals in Detroit, MI you might also be interested in:
Floor Plans (0)
Prices, specials, features and availability subject to change.
- Covered Parking
- Extra Storage
- Furnished Available
- Fitness Center
- Laundry Facility
- Utilities Included
- High Speed Internet Access
- Some Paid Utilities
- 24 Hour Building and Garage Security
- Across from the D.I.A.
- All utilities included
- Beautifully renovated historic building
- Built in 1926
- Dishwasher in all units
- Emergency Maintenance
- Exquisite Roof top deck with breathtaking views
- Fabulous on-site restaurants
- Hardwood Floors in Select Units
- Healthy Grocery Stores around the Corner
- In the heart of the cultural center
- Modern kitchens and baths
- Moments to New Center Area
- New/Renovated Interior
- One Secured Parking Space- Included
- Pets Allowed
- Steps away from WSU, CCS, DMC, and Science Center
- Upgraded features in select units
Units may feature
- Air Conditioning
- Cable Ready
- Disability Access
- Oversized Closets
Your life at The Park Shelton will be filled with luxuries unique to this historic building. Amenities include a fitness center and sauna, shops and services, and to top it all off, a rooftop solarium and sun deck with incredible views of the city's magnificent skyline. Privacy and comfort will be assured by 24-hour doorman and our new private, secured indoor parking facility. With full service amenities and quality standards, The Park Shelton has set the new benchmark for historic renovations and luxury living in the City of Detroit.
No Pets. Call for service animal policy.
Our lease terms are: 12 Months. (Please note that lease terms may vary, are subject to change without notice, and are based on availability. Inquire with property staff for complete details).
For more information, please call or check availability.
Call or email the property directly:Check Availability
Get Free Moving Quotes
- Here's how it works:
- Enter your move info.
- Receive up to six quotes.
- Choose your favorite.
- Start packing.
Enter your contact information so moving companies can contact you with a free quote.
Qualified movers assess your needs and prepare an estimate. It takes about two business days.
They contact you directly to discuss their services and costs.
You choose the company that works best for you.
Maps & Neighborhood Info
Find commute times to your work, school, gym and more.