This property is no longer supported by Rent.com. Pricing and description information may not be up-to-date. Check out other great properties in the area, we're sure we can find you the perfect home.
Plymouth's Premier Retirement Community for over 10 years!
Independence Village of Plymouth is an affordable-luxury retirement community located in beautiful Plymouth, and designed with your retirement needs in mind. Independence Village offers the finest in senior living, with all of the services and amenities you can imagine.
Meet your friends for dinner in our delightful dining room. Enjoy our social activities, or use our transportation service to run errands or go shopping. You'll look forward to each new day at Independence Village of Plymouth.
Our affordable and private apartments are part of a community where you'll find every convenience you need:
* Socialize with friends in our village cafe or our game and activities rooms.
* Participate in fitness programs or enjoy a book in our library.
* Enjoy the convenience of our dental clinic, banking center and salon/barber shop" all on site.
Independence Village offers you roomy apartments in three distinctive styles - studio, one- and two-bedroom. And we're now featuring our newest addition, Club Plymouth. These one- and two-bedroom villas, including wooden decks, offer full access to all the services of Independence Village:
* Full housekeeping, maintenance and linen services give you more time to appreciate our many recreational opportunities.
* 24-hour staffing with professional on-site management
* Savor meals prepared by our chef in our elegantly appointed dining room.
* Chauffeured transportation gives you access to downtown Plymouth and Northville.
Leases: Month to Month or 3, 6 and 12 or 15 months. Deposits: $1000 security deposit. Pets: 30lbs. 1 pet per unit. $50 per month pet rent.
Dogs Allowed. Cats Allowed. Call for service animal policy.
Creating an account allows you to acccess your saved and contacted properties on any device. Already have an account?
We are experiencing technical difficulties at the moment. Please try again later.