Contact PropertyCheck Availability
people have contacted since you. 10 people recently contacted.
Floor Plans (2)
Move In Special
Current move-in specials:
-No application fee!
1. Special offer of $30 off each month on select vacant (Now Ready, Show Ready or Now Being Prepared) and soon-to-be-vacant units with a 1-year lease.*
2. $200 off on security deposits when you sign up for Automatic Debit/Electronic Rent Payments at lease-signing with a 1-year lease.
*New residents only! Subject to credit approval. Excludes new construction.
- $1095 - $1225
- Sq Ft
- Check Availability
Prices, specials, features and availability subject to change.
- Assigned Parking
- Recycling Available
- Utilities Included
- High Speed Internet Access
- Some Paid Utilities
- Off Street Parking
- Onsite Parking
Units may feature
- Air Conditioning
- Cable Ready
- Hardwood Flooring
- Stainless Steel Appliances
1. Rent includes heat, hot and cold water, kitchen appliances, microwave, dishwasher, large closets, and an assigned off-street parking space, in addition to off-street visitors parking. 2. Dog or Cat O.K.! 3. Nearby the private Red Run Golf Club, 1 block from Wagner Park, and 2 1/2 blocks from Red Run Park in Royal Oak.
2618 & 2624 Rochester Rd. 410/416/422 Girard Ave. Our property is conveniently located near Downtown Royal Oak, Woodward Ave, I-75 and I-696, close to schools, hospitals and shopping. Rental units include the following great amenities: heat, hot and cold water, kitchen appliances, microwave, dishwasher, large closets.
Cats Allowed. Dogs Allowed. Call for service animal policy.
Lease Offered: 12 month lease. 6 month lease- ask.
Pet Policy: Dog or cat o.k. Max. number of pets: 1.
Get Free Moving Quotes
- Here's how it works:
- Enter your move info.
- Receive up to six quotes.
- Choose your favorite.
- Start packing.
Enter your contact information so moving companies can contact you with a free quote.
Qualified movers assess your needs and prepare an estimate. It takes about two business days.
They contact you directly to discuss their services and costs.
You choose the company that works best for you.
Maps & Neighborhood Info
Find commute times to your work, school, gym and more.