Find commute times to your work, school, gym and more.
- This property is no longer listed on Rent.com. For this reason please note that any pricing or description information may not be up-to-date.
Search Available Apartments
- Assigned Parking
- Covered Parking
- Business Center
- High Speed Internet Access
- On Site Maintenance
- On Site Management
- Fitness Center
- Racquetball Court(s)
- Swimming Pool
- Laundry Facility
- Recreation Room
Units may feature
- Cable Ready
- Garbage Disposal
- Oversized Closets
2 unique locations in Royal Oak near downtown and I-75......Resort-class pool and hot tub.......Renovated kitchens with new cabinets and Whirlpool appliances
Royal Oak, Michigan is a trendy, exciting and fun place to live and so is Village Park of Royal Oak Apartments, with two convenient locations - one downtown and one near I-696 and I-75. The apartment community offers spacious one-, two- and three-bedroom apartment homes with energy-saving windows, updated kitchens and baths and Whirlpool appliances including above the range microwaves. Amenities include a resort-class clubhouse, fitness center and pool with sun deck.
Our residents tell us they live at Village Park of Royal Oak Apartments in Royal Oak, MI because:
1. Two unique locations, one less than a mile from downtown Royal Oak and one less than a mile from I-75
2. Resort-class swimming pool and hot tub
3. Renovated kitchens including new cabinetry, upgraded Whirlpool appliances, new countertops, energy-efficient lighting, above-the-range microwaves and wood vinyl flooring
4. 5,500 square foot multi-million dollar clubhouse with 24-hour fitness center, racquetball court, free WiFi, business center and conference room
5. Three spacious floor plans, 1, 2, and 3 bedroom apartment homes
6. Walking distance to Mark Ridley's Comedy Castle, The Royal Oak Music Theater, Royal Oak Farmer's Market and much more
7. Resident events led by on-site Lifestyle Director
8. 24-hour maintenance, snow removal and landscape care
10. Roommate Rewards program which offers 50% off all your fees including security deposit with qualifying credit and roommate forgiveness
Recipient of the CEL & Associates A List Award for Customer Service
Pets Accepted. Call for service animal policy.
6, 9 and 12 month leases. Cats and small dogs up to 35 lbs. allowed with a max of two. $400 pet deposit ($250 refundable) and a $20 non-refundable pet fee. Open parking with a choice of a carport for $10, $15 or $20 per month.