Find commute times to your work, school, gym and more.
Look for $100 Reward Icons
Find a property on Rent.com that has the $100 reward icon and receive a $100 Visa® Reward Card.
Similar Apartments in or near Royal Oak, MI
Floor Plans (0)
Prices, specials, features and availability subject to change.
- Assigned Parking
- Covered Parking
- Business Center
- On Site Maintenance
- On Site Management
- Fitness Center
- Racquetball Court(s)
- Swimming Pool
- Laundry Facility
- Utilities Included
- High Speed Internet Access
- Recreation Room
Units may feature
- Cable Ready
- Garbage Disposal
- Oversized Closets
2 unique locations in Royal Oak near downtown and I-75......Resort-class pool and hot tub.......Renovated kitchens with new cabinets and Whirlpool appliances
Royal Oak, Michigan is a trendy, exciting and fun place to live and so is Village Park of Royal Oak Apartments, with two convenient locations - one downtown and one near I-696 and I-75. The apartment community offers spacious one-, two- and three-bedroom apartment homes with energy-saving windows, updated kitchens and baths and Whirlpool appliances including above the range microwaves. Amenities include a resort-class clubhouse, fitness center and pool with sun deck.
Our residents tell us they live at Village Park of Royal Oak Apartments in Royal Oak, MI because:
1. Two unique locations, one less than a mile from downtown Royal Oak and one less than a mile from I-75
2. Resort-class swimming pool and hot tub
3. Renovated kitchens including new cabinetry, upgraded Whirlpool appliances, new countertops, energy-efficient lighting, above-the-range microwaves and wood vinyl flooring
4. 5,500 square foot multi-million dollar clubhouse with 24-hour fitness center, racquetball court, free WiFi, business center and conference room
5. Three spacious floor plans, 1, 2, and 3 bedroom apartment homes
6. Walking distance to Mark Ridley's Comedy Castle, The Royal Oak Music Theater, Royal Oak Farmer's Market and much more
7. Resident events led by on-site Lifestyle Director
8. 24-hour maintenance, snow removal and landscape care
10. Roommate Rewards program which offers 50% off all your fees including security deposit with qualifying credit and roommate forgiveness
Recipient of the CEL & Associates A List Award for Customer Service
Pets Accepted. Call for service animal policy.
6, 9 and 12 month leases. Cats and small dogs up to 35 lbs. allowed with a max of two. $400 pet deposit ($250 refundable) and a $20 non-refundable pet fee. Open parking with a choice of a carport for $10, $15 or $20 per month.
For more information, please call or check availability.
Call or email the property directly:Check Availability
Get Free Moving Quotes
- Here's how it works:
- Enter your move info.
- Receive up to six quotes.
- Choose your favorite.
- Start packing.
Enter your contact information so moving companies can contact you with a free quote.
Qualified movers assess your needs and prepare an estimate. It takes about two business days.
They contact you directly to discuss their services and costs.
You choose the company that works best for you.