Find commute times to your work, school, gym and more.
exists for this email.
Similar Apartments in or near Southfield, MI
Floor Plans (0)
Prices, specials, features and availability subject to change.
- Covered Parking
- High Speed Internet Access
- On Site Maintenance
- On Site Management
- Fitness Center
- Swimming Pool
- Washer & Dryer In Unit
- Boardwalk around Koi and gold fish pond
- Cat and Dog companions welcome
- Central heat/air
- Clubhouse with 24-hour fitness center
- Covered parking included
- Custom blinds/vaulted ceilings
- Dishwasher, microwave included
- Fully Equipped kitchens w/ breakfast bar
- In-home, full-size washer and dryer included
- Lush landscaping set in the wetlands
- Oversized closets
- Pets Allowed
- Prewired for cable/ high speed intrnet
- Private entrance
- Private patios/balconies
- RATES AND SPECIALS SUBJECT TO CHANGE W/OUT NOTICE
- Separate dining area
- Sorry, NO Section 8
- Sparkling swimming pool in a private setting
Units may feature
- Air Conditioning
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan(s)
- Disability Access
- Garbage Disposal
- Oversized Closets
Sensational living at Monticello. You owe it to yourself to visit Monticello first! Nestled in the hub of activity and excitement, this stylish place has it all. Excellent interior and exterior amenities, beautiful surroundings, and the best management and maintenance personnel who will take care of your as a member of their family. Monticello... it's the community of choice!
Pets Accepted. Call for service animal policy.
Please call below to find out about lease terms.
Cat Policy: .
Dog Policy: 25 Pound Weight Limit.$150 pet deposit. Breed and size restrictions apply (non-refundale deposit/fee).
For more information, please call or check availability.
Call or email the property directly:Check Availability
Get Free Moving Quotes
- Here's how it works:
- Enter your move info.
- Receive up to six quotes.
- Choose your favorite.
- Start packing.
Enter your contact information so moving companies can contact you with a free quote.
Qualified movers assess your needs and prepare an estimate. It takes about two business days.
They contact you directly to discuss their services and costs.
You choose the company that works best for you.