Find commute times to your work, school, gym and more.
- Controlled Access
- Covered Parking
- Extra Storage
- Furnished Available
- High Speed Internet Access
- On Site Maintenance
- On Site Management
- Wireless Internet Access
- Fitness Center
- Hot Tub
- Swimming Pool
- Tennis Court
- Tennis Court(s)
- Laundry Facility
- Utilities Included
- Some Paid Utilities
- Accepts Credit Card Payments
- Accepts Electronic Payments
- Access to copy and fax machine during office hours
- Club Room with full kitchen/bar area/big screen TV
- DVD Lending Library
- Emergency Maintenance
- Fire Pits
- Fully equipped fitness center - Open 24/7
- Fully Furnished Guest Suite
- Furnished Apartments Available. - Call for Pricing
- Indoor Heated Swimming Pool
- Internet Access Available
- Laundry Facility on Every Floor - Laundry Cards
- Pet Sitting Available
- Picnic Area with Gas Grills
- Sauna and whirlpool - Open 24/7
- Screened in Porches
- Underground Heated Parking Included
- Walking path
- We deliver packages if you are not home
- Wireless Internet Access (WiFi) in Club Room 24/7
Units may feature
- Air Conditioning
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan(s)
- Disability Access
- Garbage Disposal
- Oversized Closets
Seeing is believing...City convenience...Country ambiance!
Poplar Bridge is located in West Bloomington's finest neighborhood. Enjoy a breathtaking view of nature from your apartment. Best kept secret! Distinctive one and two bedroom apartment homes with private screened porches and central air conditioning. We also offer 2 BDR fully furnished apartments. Enjoy a wide array of activities with an indoor Olympic size lap pool, whirlpool and sauna, two tennis courts, party room and fitness center.
Cats Allowed. Call for service animal policy.
9-12 month lease terms available.
Application Fee: $45 per person.
Cats Welcome - Maximum:: 2. Deposit per cat: $200. Non-Refundable fee per cat: $100. Monthly Cat Rent: $15/1 cat. $30/2 cats.
For more information, please
or check availability.
Highland Management Group, Inc.View all Highland Management Group, Inc. properties
Call or email the property directly:
Similar Properties in or near Bloomington, MN
Ratings & Reviews
Poplar Bridge provides a great combination of amenities at a reasonable price. The maintenance staff is secon Read Mored to none, with individual apartments as well as common areas always receiving the attention they need.
December 31, 2013
Poplar Bridge Resident
It was clean, quiet, and a respectful place to live.
January 11, 2014
Poplar Bridge Resident
The mechanical systems are old. Building looks lovely outside but that doesn't keep you warm when the heat isn Read More't working in the dead of winter or the roof leaks and water comes into your apt. There is also mold which you can see in the basement and stairwells. Smoking is allowed if you are adjacent to an apt with a smoker, you will smell smoke in your apt. You will also hear every move from the apts above and below you. Just not a good value for the price, even in this market.
June 11, 2014