Find commute times to your work, school, gym and more.
Contact this property
- Laundry Facility
- Utilities Included
- Some Paid Utilities
- Accepts Electronic Payments
- Application fee: $40 (per adult)
- Close access: Shopping facilities, major highways
- Excellent sound control
- Generous closet space and storage
- Individually controlled air conditioning and heat
- One mile from Shady Oak Beach
- Pet Friendly Community - Cats Allowed
- Private apartment homes
- Public Transportation
- Reserve parking with plug ins
Units may feature
- Air Conditioning
- Cable Ready
Convenient Central Location on Bus Line...Quality Apartments at Low Prices...
With a Central Hopkins address you can enjoy convenient access to Downtown Hopkins and the Central Business District. Our quality apartment homes come with ample closets and even include a storage locker. We are in an excellent location with access to major highways, local shopping malls and are adjacent to a majestic city park. Inside our apartments we offer full appliances including dishwasher and disposal. A washer/dryer is located just steps away from your front door.
Pets Accepted. Cats Allowed. Call for service animal policy.
Lease Terms: Variable. Application Fee $40 per adult. Pet Policy: 2 max pets per unit, a deposit/fee is required. Equal Housing Opportunity Prices subject to change.
For more information, please
or check availability.
Park Avenue of Wayzata, Inc.
Call or email the property directly: