Find commute times to your work, school, gym and more.
- This property is no longer listed on Rent.com. For this reason please note that any pricing or description information may not be up-to-date.
- This property is an income restricted property. A maximum income limitation may apply. Not all renters will qualify and other restrictions may apply. Please contact the property for details.
Search Available Apartments
Popular searches in Minneapolis, MN
Controlled Access, Extra Storage, Fitness Center
Laundry on-site ... Close to light rail ... Bus line ... Co-op living
Smaller, quiet community located on the West Bank of Minneapolis. Community participates as an active cooperative. Unit sizes are efficiencies, one, two, and three bedrooms and are affordably priced.
Please note that Section 42 Tax Credit guidelines apply. Please call for more information.
12 month lease. Security deposit equal to one month rent. Pet policy: max 2 cats. $150 refundable pet deposit. Exotic breeds restricted.
Application fee: $35 per adult and a $100 pre-lease deposit.
Please note that Section 42 Tax Credit guidelines apply.
Due to Section 42 Tax Credit Guidelines the following student restrictions apply:
-Households which consist entirely of full-time student(s) (the student status is determined by the school in which the student(s) attends) are NOT eligible for housing unless one of the following exemptions is met:
-All members of the household are married and are quilified to file a joint tax return (proof required)
-Household consist of single parents and their children and neither parent or children are dependents of another individual.
-At least one member of the household receives public assistance (AFDC, TANF, or MFIP)
-At least one member of the household participates in the Job Training Partnership Act or other similar federal, state, or local program (including programs operating under the Workforce Investment Act and Dislocated Worker Program.
-Household consist of at least one student who was previously under foster care within 5 years of move-in.
Section 42 Tax credit income restrictions: income guidelines apply to all applicants; households over the income limits will not qualify (combined GROSS income of all household members).
- 1 person household : $35,280
- 2 person household : $40,320
- 3 person household : $45,360
- 4 person household : $50,400
- 5 person household : $54,480
- 6 person household : $58,500
For more information about the property available please contact us by phone or email.