Find commute times to your work, school, gym and more.
- Controlled Access
- Gated Access
- Extra Storage
- High Speed Internet Access
- On Site Maintenance
- On Site Management
- Laundry Facility
- Utilities Included
- Some Paid Utilities
- Accepts Credit Card Payments
- Accepts Electronic Payments
- Beautifully restored Brownstone
- Center of Downtown
- Clawfoot tubs with showers
- Coming in 2015-Smoke Free in all Buildings
- Controlled entry
- Dog Park located in Loring Park
- Dogs Accepted-Brentwood Building Only
- Emergency Maintenance
- Fitness Center-Brentwood Only
- Friendly, professional on-site management
- Gas Range
- Generous Closet Space
- Historic renovation and maximum convenience
- Laundry facilities
- Microwave'-Brentwood Only
- Modern kitchen with beautiful oak cabinets
- Nearby Nicollet Mall and skyway system
- Nearby Parking Available at Additional Cost
- New/Renovated Interior
- On Busline with Direct Access Available
- Online Payments Available
- Public Transportation
- Smoke Free-Haverhill Building
- Stainless Steel Appliances-Brentwood Only
- Trail, Bike, Hike, Jog
Units may feature
- Air Conditioning
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan(s)
- Hardwood Flooring
- Hardwood Floors
- Oversized Closets
- Smoke Free
- Stainless Steel Appliances
Unbeatable Downtown Location-1 Block to Skyway...Beautifully Renovated Brownstones...Downtown Life Without the Downtown Expense
Make yourself at home in these beautifully restored buildings, blocks from Loring Park and an easy walk to Downtown Minneapolis. We offer a wide variety of apartment styles and sizes, with one that is sure to fit your lifestyle and budget.
Dogs Allowed. Cats Allowed. Call for service animal policy.
Lease Terms: 6-12 months & month to month. Security Deposit: $450. Pet Policy: Cats Welcome. 2 cats maximum. $250 deposit per cat ($125 non-refundable). Application Fee: $45.
For more information, please
or check availability.
KMS Management Inc.
Call or email the property directly:
Similar Properties in or near Minneapolis, MN
Ratings & Reviews
Great maintenance and management. Great location and kept clean.
November 13, 2014
Michelle on the management team was a nightmare to work with. Zero response time, rude service, lack of commit Read Morement to her job and her residence. I loved my apartment but could not stand to live there anymore due to her inability to do her job. - heat was never fixed, utility bill was overcharged two months prior to moving in and was never corrected for the year I lived there.
May 31, 2014