Find commute times to your work, school, gym and more.
- This property is no longer listed on Rent.com. For this reason please note that any pricing or description information may not be up-to-date.
- This property is an income restricted property. A maximum income limitation may apply. Not all renters will qualify and other restrictions may apply. Please contact the property for details.
Search Available Apartments
Popular searches in Minneapolis, MN
Close to Bus line & light rail ... Each apartment has a different layout
Located in a small community that is conveniently located in the Cedar Riverside Neighborhood. The apartment homes are made up of duplexes, triplexes, and 4-plexes. Each apartment has a different layout and the apartment are close to the bus line and light rail line, convenient to Hwy 94 and 35W, and minutes from Downtown Minneapolis.
6 and 12 month lease terms. $150 to $250 refundable pet deposit.
Application fee: $35 per adult and a $100 pre-lease deposit.
Please note that Section 42 Tax Credit guidelines apply.
Due to Section 42 Tax Credit Guidelines the following student restrictions apply:
-Households which consist entirely of full-time student(s) (the student status is determined by the school in which the student(s) attends) are NOT eligible for housing unless one of the following exemptions is met:
-All members of the household are married and are quilified to file a joint tax return (proof required)
-Household consist of single parents and their children and neither parent or children are dependents of another individual.
-At least one member of the household receives public assistance (AFDC, TANF, or MFIP)
-At least one member of the household participates in the Job Training Partnership Act or other similar federal, state, or local program (including programs operating under the Workforce Investment Act and Dislocated Worker Program.
-Household consist of at least one student who was previously under foster care within 5 years of move-in.
Section 42 Tax credit income restrictions: income guidelines apply to all applicants; households over the income limits will not qualify (combined GROSS income of all household members).
- 1 person household : $35,280
- 2 person household : $40,320
- 3 person household : $45,360
- 4 person household : $50,400
- 5 person household : $54,480
- 6 person household : $58,500
For more information about the property available please contact us by phone or email.
Dogs Allowed. Cats Allowed.