Looks like 1432sqft 2BED 2.5BATH Townhouse/Condo in DOWNTOWN Minneapolis is no longer available on Rent.com which means this information is likely out of date.
1432sqft 2BED 2.5BATH Condo in DOWNTOWN MPLS New HardWood Floors Cable Included!
Get this reduced rate with a 1 year lease !
RENT SPECIAL FOR 1 year Lease! Amazing 2 bed 3 bath 2 level townhome 1432 sqft in convenient downtown North Loop district. WALK to the Mississippi parks/bike trails, the Fireworks on the Stonearch Bridge, all the amedities of downtown, Light Rail, coffee shops (4 within the 2 blocks including a new Dunn Brothers), restuarants, bars, the ACME comedy club, June Lune theatre, the Mill City Museum, the new Central Library, SO MUCH MORE ...
You will not find this square footage anywhere else downtown for this price!
Includes one underground heated parking garage and 1 additional 10'x5' Storage Space.
* CABLE IS INCLUDED!
* NEWLY INSTALLED Hardwood Floors
* NEW Lighting fixtures
* Huge 25'x10' patio perfect for summer BBQs
* Extensive landscaping throughout
* Private courtyards for resident use only
* CORNER UNIT with lots of large windows
* Plenty of free guest parking (unheard of in downtown area!)
* Stainless steel upgraded appliances
* 3 ceramic baths
* Huge walk-in closet in master bed
* in unit laundry
* private bath suite in master bed
* added storage locker approximately 12'x5'
* tenant pays gas, electric and phone
* 24 HR concierge / mail / package pick-up
* In unit home-monitoring security system
* Simon Delivers
* full background and credit check required
* pet friendly for additional fee pending approval
* new corner market opening one block away
* new Lunds Grocery within walking distance
* on Metro Bus Line
Walking distance to Grocery Stores, Theatre, Restaurants, Library, ...
1 year, renewable on quarterly basis
Pets Accepted. Call for service animal policy.
Creating an account allows you to acccess your saved and contacted properties on any device. Already have an account?
We are experiencing technical difficulties at the moment. Please try again later.