Contact PropertyCheck Availability
people have contacted since you. 27 people recently contacted.
Floor Plan Options (6)
Move In Special
$500 MOVE IN BONUS WITH 12 MONTH LEASE AND $250 OFF WITH 6 MONTH LEASE!
$100 OFF DEPOSIT!
1 more floor plan
Prices, specials, features and availability subject to change.
Features & Amenities
Perfect Apartment...Fabulously Priced...Great Location
In harmony with nature, situated within the prestigious Minnetonka in the showcase area of Opus, Southampton is ideally located. The naturally wooded and lake-studded surroundings are enhanced with a network of trails and paths meandering through Opus and connecting to the Minnetonka Loop Trail System. A lovely country setting, yet close to conveniences and freeway access.
Apartment 115 units
Pet friendly: Cats allowed Dogs allowed
- Controlled Access
- On Site Maintenance
- On Site Management
- Fitness Center
- Swimming Pool
- Laundry Facility
- Utilities Included
- High Speed Internet Access
- Some Paid Utilities
- Wireless Internet Access
- 33 Miles of trails right outside your door
- Accepts Credit Card Payments
- Accepts Electronic Payments
- BBQ/Picnic Area
- Club Room with Fireplace, Wifi, TV and Kitchen
- DVD and Book Lending Library
- Emergency Maintenance
- Furnished Apartments Available. - Call for Pricing
- Indoor Bike Racks in Garage
- Laundry Facility on 1st floor
- Loop Trail system at your doorstep
- Outdoor pool overlooking marsh
- Public Transportation
- Resident services include change and postage
- Trail, Bike, Hike, Jog
- UG Garage Included
- Washer/Dry in Units on 2nd and 3rd floors
- Wireless Internet Access (WiFi)
Units may feature
- Air Conditioning
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan(s)
- Garbage Disposal
- Oversized Closets
Dogs Allowed. Cats Allowed. Call for service animal policy.
6-12 month lease terms available (any lease less than 6 month is subject to a premium fee).
Application Fee: $45 per person.
Cats Welcome - Maximum - 2. (Note: If you have 1 dog, you can only have 1 cat). Deposit per cat: $200. Non-Refundable fee per cat: $100. Monthly Cat Rent: $15/1 cat. $30/2 cats.
Dogs* Welcome in designated building - 1 dog maximum. Dog Deposit: $200 Non-Refundable Dog Fee: $200. Monthly Dog Rent - $35.00. *Call for breed restrictions.
For more information, please call or check availability.
Highland Management Group
Call or email the property directly:Check Availability
Ratings and Reviews
Maps & Neighborhood Info
Rent.com Moving Resources
Let Rent.com help you have a smooth and easy move. Visit the Moving Center