Looks like Furnished Two Bedroom Condo in Great Complex is no longer available on Rent.com which means this information is likely out of date.
Furnished Two Bedroom Condominium in Great Complex
This is a spacious, recently-remodeled ground-floor condominium in Roseville just north of Saint Paul. Move in between September 1st or as late as October 1st.
The unit is great, on the building's corner - it receives plenty of sunlight and is quiet. Unit Features:
* Central Air
* Hardwood Floors (Laminate)
* Furnished Living Area, Kitchen, and Bathroom
* Washer and Drier In-Unit
* Corner Unit
* Plenty of Closet Space
* One Garage Stall Included in Rent (Underground / Heated)
* Recently installed hardwood floors and slate tile in the kitchen offset the tasteful furnishing:
Furnishings include kitchen with new appliances and dishes, in-unit washer and drier, big screen television, et cetera. One bedroom is furnished with a desk and a bed, but the other is unfurnished and could be used as storage, a second bedroom, or an office to taste.
Rent includes heat, garbage disposal, water, and caretaking. You only pay electricity (approximately $50/month).
One full bath - there are showers down the hall by the pool area.
Speaking of the pool area, the condo building features:
* Indoor Pool, Hot Tub, and Sauna
* Party Room w/ Pool Table
* Guest Room Available for Visitors ($10 Nightly w/ Two Twin Beds)
* Underground Parking [available for rent from other owners in the building (approx. $25)]
* Ample Off-Street Parking (for you or your guests)
* Secure Building
* Close to Two Lakes (Bennett and Josephine)!
* Ten Minutes from Both Downtowns
* Mail Can be Addressed to Oxford St. in Roseville or Saint Paul (Right on the Border)
* Thirty Minutes from MSP International
* Great, Quiet Complex - Well Managed!
* Extra Garage Stalls are Available (approx. $25 monthly; arrangements can be made with other residents with extra stalls)
This is a great opportunity for a young couple, a young professional or professionals, or a pair of students to live in style without breaking the bank!
Reference "Rent.com" when you call!
Three references will be required, as well as a $500 damage deposit.
Lease runs through September 1st of 2007.
We are experiencing technical difficulties at the moment. Please try again later.