Find commute times to your work, school, gym and more.
Floor Plans (1)
- High Speed Internet Access
- Laundry Facility
- Utilities Included
- Some Paid Utilities
- 24-hour laundry on site
- A one bedroom only apartment community
- All apartments are ground level
- Animals assisting the handicapped welcome
- Cable TV and internet available
- Ind. controlled heat and air
- Mini-blinds/ceiling fans
- Must be over 21 yrs old or 20 yrs old w/ co-signer
- New windows
- New/Renovated Interior
- Newer F/F refrigerator in select units
- Newer oak cabinetry in select units
- Newer Stoves in select units and disposal
- On-site resident manager
- Oversized, walk-in closets
- Pets Allowed
- Private entrance with off-street parking
- Refinished Parquet floors (some with carpeting)
Units may feature
- Air Conditioning
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan(s)
- Oversized Closets
- Vaulted Ceilings
We are a ONE BEDROOM, one bath apartment community. Apartments range from $505.00 to $530.00! ONE YEAR LEASES ONLY. Select apartments feature new or newer frost free refrigerator and gas stove. Newer oak cabinetry and vanities. Refinished Parquet floors and some units with carpeting. Large oversized closet and 24-hour laundry. Select buildings have new windows and landscaping. We permit one cat with additional rent and deposit! Minutes away from Highway 44,64, 141 and 270. Logan College and Maryville University. Four Grocery stores, Parks, Post Office and more within 1 mile. See Our Newer Look! Call John between 8:00 a.m and 5:00 p.m to schedule an appointment or reply. We feature only one bedroom apartment.
Cats Accepted. Call for service animal policy.
Our lease terms are: 12 Months. (Please note that lease terms may vary, are subject to change without notice, and are based on availability. Inquire with property staff for complete details).
Cat Policy: One small felines with additional deposit and service animals assisting people with disabilities .
For more information, please
or check availability.
Saturday-Sunday: Please Call
Call or email the property directly: