Find commute times to your work, school, gym and more.
Search Available Apartments
Similar Apartments in or near Columbia, MO
Floor Plans (0)
Prices, specials, features and availability subject to change.
- Extra Storage
- Swimming Pool
- Washer & Dryer In Unit
- Utilities Included
- High Speed Internet Access
- 24-hour emergency maintenance (on-site)
- Attached garage for each unit
- Ceiling fans in most rooms
- Emergency Maintenance
- Free expanded-basic cable with HBO
- Free high-speed internet in every unit (cable)
- FREE hourly campus shuttle to the Mizzou
- Free Hourly Shuttle to the MU Campus M-F
- Fully-equipped kitchens
- Local ownership
- Nine-foot ceilings
- Oversized, storage and linen closets
- Picnic Areas
- Refrigerator with Ice Maker
- Security System in most units
- Swimming pool (28X46) and pool house
- Vaulted ceilings
- Washer/Dryer furnished in every unit
- Wooded/pool view in all units
Units may feature
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan(s)
- Oversized Closets
Stylish town homes and single-family homes with upscale finish and garages have been specifically designed for easy, comfortable living. Our location offers easy access to shopping, eating establishments, major highways and the University of Missouri campus. Our single-family homes feature attached two-car garages and the same features and amenities as our townhome units.
No Pets. Call for service animal policy.
Our lease terms are: 12 Months. (Please note that lease terms may vary, are subject to change without notice, and are based on availability. Inquire with property staff for complete details).
For more information, please call or check availability.
Call or email the property directly:Check Availability
Get Free Moving Quotes
- Here's how it works:
- Enter your move info.
- Receive up to six quotes.
- Choose your favorite.
- Start packing.
Enter your contact information so moving companies can contact you with a free quote.
Qualified movers assess your needs and prepare an estimate. It takes about two business days.
They contact you directly to discuss their services and costs.
You choose the company that works best for you.