Prices, specials, features and availability subject to change.
Contact for details
2 Bedroom 1.5 Bath Townhome in Platte County School District - This home has 2 levels.
As you walk in the front door you walk into your living room which does offer an extra storage area under the stairs.
Straight back from there you have your kitchen which does come with an oven/stove, refrigerator, and a dishwasher.
There is also a half bathroom off of your kitchen and a utility room which has your washer & dryer connections in it.
The second level of the home offers both bedrooms, a linen closet, and the full bathroom.
It is located in a small town called Ferrelview which (if you are not familiar with the area) is about 5 minutes from KCI and about 10 minutes from the Zona Rosa area.
In order to reserve this home we will need the following...
(1) Completed and signed applications
(2) $50.00 per application on anyone over the age of 18
(3) $75.00 administration fee
(4) 3 most recent paycheck stubs from all applicants (if this is not possible there are different options available just let me know) these must be turned in no later than a week prior to move in
(5) $500.00 Refundable Deposit
(6) A copy of each applicants drivers license
The rent itself is $695 You will also be held responsible for a $15.00 monthly trash fee, renter's insurance, the water bill, & the electric bill.
This home is pet friendly but will require additional fees and a monthly pet rent that will be based on the number of pets entering the home.
Pets Accepted. Dogs Allowed. Cats Allowed. Call for service animal policy.
Creating an account allows you to acccess your saved and contacted properties on any device. Already have an account?
We are experiencing technical difficulties at the moment. Please try again later.