Find commute times to your work, school, gym and more.
Contact PropertyCheck Availability
people have contacted since you. 7 people recently contacted.
Floor Plans (6)
- $765 - $785
- Sq Ft
- Check Availability
1 more floor plan
Prices, specials, features and availability subject to change.
- Business Center
- Furnished Available
- On Site Maintenance
- On Site Management
- Fitness Center
- Hot Tub
- Swimming Pool
- Tennis Court(s)
- Washer & Dryer In Unit
- Utilities Included
- High Speed Internet Access
- Some Paid Utilities
- 9-ft. or 11-ft Vaulted Ceilings (in some units)
- Accepts Credit Cards
- Affiliate Golf Membership for Residents
- All Kitchen Appliances, Microwave
- Billiards Room and Business Center
- Emergency Maintenance
- Energy Efficient for Low Utilities
- Energy-Efficient Construction
- Frost-Free Refrigerator with Icemaker
- Full-Size Washer and Dryer Included
- Fully Furnished Executive Suites
- Large Swimming Pool
- Limited Access Entry
- On-Site Resident Managers
- Pets Allowed
- Private Balconies (select 2 BRs)
- Recreation Room
- Spectacular Clubhouse
- State-of-the-Art Fitness Center
- Whirlpool, Sauna and Tanning Beds
Units may feature
- Air Conditioning
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan(s)
- Disability Access
- Garbage Disposal
- Oversized Closets
An affordable country club lifestyle, an expanse of open green space and an unmatched amenity package make Grand Summit Apartments a spectacular place to call home. This premier community in southern Kansas City offers spacious apartments and fully furnished corporate suites with nine-foot or eleven-foot vaulted ceilings, energy-efficient construction and beautiful golf course view from private balconies.
Cats Accepted. Call for service animal policy.
Please call below to find out about lease terms.
Cat Policy: .
Get Free Moving Quotes
- Here's how it works:
- Enter your move info.
- Receive up to six quotes.
- Choose your favorite.
- Start packing.
Enter your contact information so moving companies can contact you with a free quote.
Qualified movers assess your needs and prepare an estimate. It takes about two business days.
They contact you directly to discuss their services and costs.
You choose the company that works best for you.