Find commute times to your work, school, gym and more.
Contact PropertyCheck Availability
people have contacted since you. 9 people recently contacted.
Floor Plans (4)
Prices, specials, features and availability subject to change.
- Business Center
- On Site Maintenance
- Laundry Facility
- Washer & Dryer Connections
- Accept small pets less than 25 lbs
- Affordable Housing Community
- Boys and Girls Club befor and after school program
- Boys and Girls Club with Summer day camp
- By major highways and shopping
- Community Garden
- Computer Lab/Library
- Crime Free Housing Community
- Fort Osage and Independence school districts
- Friendly Staff
- Hardwood floors available
- Harvester's Food Pantry and WIC office on site
- Laundry facilities on site
- On site GED Classes
- Resident Service Center w/ assistance
- Spacious grounds with 13 play areas
- Town Homes with full basements
- United Services Office for Utility Assistance
- Washer/dryer connections in Town Homes
- Water, sewer, and trash paid
Units may feature
- Air Conditioning
- Cable Ready
- Garbage Disposal
- Oversized Closets
Hawthorne Place the Community of Choice in Beautiful Independence! Gorgeous, Spacious, Renovated Townhouses with Full Basements in a Great Community just in time for summer! Hawthorne Place the community of choice in Independence offers affordable housing and much more. Its mix of one, two and three bedroom apartments that include washer-dryer hook-ups, cable television and high-speed internet connections. There are private patio areas and 13 playgrounds throughout the property. The Community Center at Hawthorne Place offers training classes, WIC on site, multiple resources including a resident food pantry as well as a community garden and a satellite clubhouse of the Boys' and Girls' Club of Greater Kansas City offering on site before and after school and summer day camp programs. Professional management services, including 24-hour emergency response, are offered by Preservation Housing Management (PHM). Hawthorne is a great family centered community; the apartments and townhouses are very spacious and offer everything a growing family needs. Please contact us for a tour of our beautiful community! *(Section 8 Housing Vouchers Welcome.)
Pets Accepted. Call for service animal policy.
Our lease terms are: 12 Months,6 Months,None. (Please note that lease terms may vary, are subject to change without notice, and are based on availability. Inquire with property staff for complete details).
Cat Policy: 25 Pound Weight Limit.$300 pet deposit. Limit to 1 pet per apartment.
Dog Policy: 25 Pound Weight Limit.$300 pet deposit. Limit to 1 pet per apartment.
Get Free Moving Quotes
- Here's how it works:
- Enter your move info.
- Receive up to six quotes.
- Choose your favorite.
- Start packing.
Enter your contact information so moving companies can contact you with a free quote.
Qualified movers assess your needs and prepare an estimate. It takes about two business days.
They contact you directly to discuss their services and costs.
You choose the company that works best for you.