Find commute times to your work, school, gym and more.
Similar Apartments in or near Kansas City, MO
Floor Plans (0)
Prices, specials, features and availability subject to change.
- Covered Parking
- Business Center
- Fitness Center
- Hot Tub
- Swimming Pool
- Laundry Facility
- Washer & Dryer Connections
- Washer & Dryer In Unit
- Utilities Included
- High Speed Internet Access
- Some Paid Utilities
- **select units
- *FREE Private Offstreet Parking
- *Pets allowed (call for policy)
- *Washer/Dryer Hook-Ups Available
- 24 Hour On-Call Maintenance
- Club Rooms, Hot tubs
- Convenient Access to I-70
- Eight downtown locations
- Emergency Maintenance
- Fully Equipped kitchens
- Indoor Lap Pool/ Tanning Room (Library Lofts only)
- Minutes from KCI Airport
- Pets Allowed
- Preferred Employer Programs
- Several Downtown locations to choose from
- State-of-the-Art Workout Facilities
- Studio, Loft-Style Apartments starting at $640
- Studios, One-Two Bedrooms
- Washer/Dryer Facilities
Units may feature
- Air Conditioning
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan(s)
- Disability Access
- Oversized Closets
Visit KC?Loft?Central and discover a collection of downtown Kansas City's finest lofts and apartments. Our experienced staff will help guide your search for the ultimate urban dwelling, visitors can preview homes at a variety of historic buildings developed by Master Realty Properties. Contact us to schedule a tour today!
No Pets. Call for service animal policy.
Our lease terms are: 12 Months,6 Months. (Please note that lease terms may vary, are subject to change without notice, and are based on availability. Inquire with property staff for complete details).
For more information, please call or check availability.
Call or email the property directly:Check Availability
Get Free Moving Quotes
- Here's how it works:
- Enter your move info.
- Receive up to six quotes.
- Choose your favorite.
- Start packing.
Enter your contact information so moving companies can contact you with a free quote.
Qualified movers assess your needs and prepare an estimate. It takes about two business days.
They contact you directly to discuss their services and costs.
You choose the company that works best for you.